Today we are sharing this oh so beautiful Afternoon Tea printable alphabet and number set. Which is great for creating scrapbooking layouts and making cards and cake toppers with and Cricut, Silhouette for print then cut projects. But also wonderful for creating easy printable box frames. These are perfect for creating personalised gifts and are so easy to make.
Also if you are a regular reader you will know that I do love printable magnet paper, its perfect for creating mini travel kits, fridge magnets and for cruise doors and walls. Try printing letters to form words onto magnetic paper for great themed learning games.
This post may contain affiliate links. Which means I may receive a small commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended at no extra cost to yourself. As an amazon, Cricut and Glowforge associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Before We Start Here Are 10 quotes About Tea That May Help You With Tea Craft Projects.
If you are planning of creating your own tea art then check out these quotes about tea that would work great on any tea art project.
- “Tea is not just a drink, it’s an experience.” – Unknown
- “Tea is the elixir of life.” – Lao Tzu
- “A cup of tea is like having a warm hug.” – Unknown
- “There is no problem that a cup of tea can’t solve.” – Unknown
- “Tea is the magic key to the vault where my brain is kept.” – Frances Hardinge
- “Tea time is a chance to slow down, pull back and appreciate our surroundings.” – Letitia Baldrige
- “Tea is the beverage of the thoughtful.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “There is something in the nature of tea that leads us into a world of quiet contemplation.” – Lin Yutang
- “Tea is a cup of life.” – Unknown
- “A cup of tea is an excuse to share great thoughts with great minds.” – Unknown
Craft Ideas For My Afternoon Tea SVG Free Letters & Number Set For Cricut And Glowforge
- Afternoon Tea Themed Cake Toppers
- Framed Afternoon Tea Art
- Afternoon Tea Cards
- Scrapbooking Layouts
- Planner Stickers
- Cake Toppers
- Use Pegs And String For Hanging Afternoon Tea Banners
- Sublimation Mugs
- Sublimation T Shirts
- Iron On Vinyl Hoops
- Door Decals And Name Signs
- Scrapbooking Page Layouts
You Will Need
- Printer, (Make sure you calibrate your printer to your Cricut before using for the first time, you will find the calibration button by clicking on the 3 lines next to CANVAS in the top left corner of Design Space)
- White A4 card or Printable Magnetic Paper if you are making for a magnetic board.
- Cricut Maker, Brother Scan N Cut, Silhouette or xTool
- Cricut Design Space or Silhouette Studio
- Cutting Mat
- Cricut Tool Kit
- Box Frame
How To Upload Your Printable Afternoon Tea PNG Alphabet Letters And Numbers To Cricut Design Space.
To get our free Tea unlimited downloads, start by clicking upload in the bottom left hand corner of Cricut Design Space, a box will appear where you can select browse. Now find you download file and choose the PNG folder, these are the files you will need for design space.
Select the printable Afternoon Tea PNG Alphabet letters and numbers you require one at a time. When you choose a letter you will see the box below. Select complex and click continue in the Botton right corner. See the image below although I am using our Easter Alphabet for illustration purposes.
Next you’ll be taken to a screen where you can remove the back off the file, however I have done this for you, click continue in the bottom left corner. Now you will get the choice to save your printable alphabet as a cut file or a print then cut file. You must save as print then cut.
You can now bulk select the letters and numbers for your Afternoon Tea Art project to pull into Cricut Design Space.
How To Make A Printable Afternoon Tea Boxframe
Start by sizing your letters, they need to be 6.75.x 9.25 or less to use the print and cut feature. However if you want it bigger you could design your image in Canva and print off easily.
Arrange your letters and then click on the text tool in the left hand bar and type in your quote. I chose are cursive font for my text and a bolder font for the reference. You can use any quote or message for this.
Next right click to select all and click flatten. This will make your image into one printable image. Lastly go to the shapes bar in the left hand side and choose a square. I coloured mine so it was an off white, position behind your image so its central, select all and click flatten. The image is now ready to print and cut.
Once print and cut simply pop your artwork into the back of the frame and it’s ready to mount onto the wall or wrap in pastel shades of tissue paper for a gift.
If You Want To Use These Free Cricut Printable Afternoon Tea PNG Alphabet Letters And Numbers Templates?
Simply click here or on the image below to get our Cricut Printable Easter Bunny PNG cut file free downloads, they are an instant download from our shop. Here’s how you upload the files to Cricut Design Space.
If You’re Having Problems?
Check out my trouble shooting page, hopefully it will answer any questions you may have.
Tips And Advice For Using Your Download For Cricut
This alphabet is also perfect to make cards and cake toppers with your Cricut, check out my guides below.
- How To Add Fonts To Cricut Design Space
- How To Remove Backgrounds On Illustrator
- Cricut Design Space Guide
- How To Slice And Weld In Cricut Design Space
- How to upload to Cricut Design Space
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Where Else To Get Free SVG Files
Also please do pop over to TikTok or Instagram, and give me a follow and if you make a project tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day! This is also where I share videos of my makes.