Today we are sharing this swashbuckling Pirate printable alphabet and number set. Which is great for creating scrapbooking layouts and making cards and cake toppers with and Cricut, Silhouette for print then cut projects. But also wonderful for creating easy printable box frames. These are perfect for creating personalised gifts and are so easy to make.
Also if you are a regular reader you will know that I do love also printable magnet paper, it’s perfect for creating mini travel kits, fridge magnets and for cruise doors and walls. Try printing letters to form words onto magnetic paper for great themed learning games. Or using for themed birthday party games. Check out our Pirate Cake Topper Post for tips on creating the perfect pirate party.
This post may contain affiliate links. Which means I may receive a small commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended at no extra cost to yourself. As an amazon, Cricut and Glowforge associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Before We Start Here Are 10 Pirate Sayings That May Help You With Themed Pirate Projects.
If you are planning of creating your own pirate art then check out these sayings that pirates would use! They would make great themed party game instruction cards.
- “Shiver me timbers!” – an exclamation of surprise or excitement.
- “Ahoy, matey!” – a greeting between pirates.
- “Avast ye!” – a command to stop or pay attention.
- “Aye, aye, captain!” – a response acknowledging an order.
- “Dead men tell no tales.” – a warning not to reveal secrets.
- “Scurvy dog!” – an insult.
- “Thar she blows!” – a cry announcing the sighting of a whale.
- “Batten down the hatches!” – a command to prepare for a storm.
- “Walk the plank!” – a punishment for disobedience or mutiny.
- “Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!” – a chant of celebration and revelry.
Craft Ideas For My Pirate SVG Free Letters & Number Set For Cricut And Glowforge
- Pirate Themed Cake Toppers
- Framed Pirate Art
- Pirate themed Cards
- Scrapbooking Layouts
- Planner Stickers
- Cake Toppers
- Use Pegs And String For Hanging Pirate Banners
- Sublimation Mugs
- Sublimation T Shirts
- Iron On Vinyl Hoops
- Door Decals And Name Signs
- Scrapbooking Page Layouts
You Will Need
- Printer, (Make sure you calibrate your printer to your Cricut before using for the first time, you will find the calibration button by clicking on the 3 lines next to CANVAS in the top left corner of Design Space)
- White A4 card or Printable Magnetic Paper if you are making for a magnetic board.
- Cricut Maker, Brother Scan N Cut, Silhouette or xTool
- Cricut Design Space or Silhouette Studio
- Cutting Mat
- Cricut Tool Kit
- Box Frame
How To Upload Your Printable Pirate PNG Alphabet Letters And Numbers To Cricut Design Space.
To get our free Pirate unlimited downloads, start by clicking upload in the bottom left hand corner of Cricut Design Space, a box will appear where you can select browse. Now find you download file and choose the PNG folder, these are the files you will need for design space.
Select the printable Pirate PNG Alphabet letters and numbers you require one at a time. When you choose a letter you will see the box below. Select complex and click continue in the Botton right corner. See the image below although I am using our Easter Alphabet for illustration purposes.
Next you’ll be taken to a screen where you can remove the back off the file, however I have done this for you, click continue in the bottom left corner. Now you will get the choice to save your printable alphabet as a cut file or a print then cut file. You must save as print then cut.
You can now bulk select the letters and numbers for your Pirate Art project to pull into Cricut Design Space.
How To Make A Printable Pirate Boxframe
Start by sizing your letters, they need to be 6.75.x 9.25 or less to use the print and cut feature. However if you want it bigger you could design your image in Canva and print off easily.
Arrange your letters and then click on the text tool in the left hand bar and type in your quote or word. I chose are Rocky Run font for my text. You can use any quote or message for this.
Next right click to select all and click flatten. This will make your image into one printable image. Lastly go to the shapes bar in the left hand side and choose a square. I coloured mine so it was an off white, position behind your image so its central, select all and click flatten. The image is now ready to print and cut.
Once print and cut simply pop your artwork into the back of the frame and it’s ready to mount onto the wall or wrap in pirate themed tissue paper for a gift.
If You Want To Use These Free Cricut Printable Pirate PNG Alphabet Letters And Numbers Templates?
Simply click here or on the image below to get our Cricut Printable Pirate PNG cut file free downloads, they are an instant download from our shop. Here’s how you upload the files to Cricut Design Space.
If You’re Having Problems?
Check out my trouble shooting page, hopefully it will answer any questions you may have.
Tips And Advice For Using Your Download For Cricut
This alphabet is also perfect to make cards and cake toppers with your Cricut, check out my guides below.
- How To Add Fonts To Cricut Design Space
- How To Remove Backgrounds On Illustrator
- Cricut Design Space Guide
- How To Slice And Weld In Cricut Design Space
- How to upload to Cricut Design Space
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Where Else To Get Free SVG Files
Also please do pop over to TikTok or Instagram, and give me a follow and if you make a project tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day! This is also where I share videos of my makes.