If a New Year isn’t something to celebrate then I don’t know what is? Thus our January Daily planner stickers are a bit special, these Free 2023 Printable Planner Stickers celebrate bling, new starts and partying. We may have crept out the back door of December 2022 but we are bursting into January 2023 with joy, hello New Year how are you? Ok I have snuck a few goals in too, but who doesn’t love a New Year Goal.
If you are wondering how to make stickers and set templates check my post which guides you through this.
This post may contain affiliate links. Which means I may receive a small commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended at no extra cost to yourself. As an amazon, Cricut and Glowforge associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What Can My January Planner Stickers Be Used For?
- Bullet Journals
- January Daily Layout
- January To Do/Wish Lists
- Wall Planners
You Will Need
( The following only if cutting and printing)
Which Printer Is Compatible with Cricut Print And Cut?
I use the HP Envy 5020 printer with instant ink. This prints sticker vinyl, glossy sticker paper and magnetic paper perfectly. However isn’t able to feed thick sticker paper through, I prefer the Amazon glossy sticker paper as its thiner like labels or Cricut printable vinyl.
What Comes In My New Year Planner Sticker Download?
- 1 sheet of 30 New Year themed planner stickers in PNG and PDF format.
- 1 sheet of days of the weeks stickers (5 of each day) with 8 extra border stickers in PNG and PDF format
How To Cut Out My January 2023 Daily Planner Stickers?
Cut Out By Hand
Use a guillotine to cut each sticker out into squares, or free hand and cut around every sticker individually.
Or Alternatively Cut As A Print And Cut Project On Your Cricut Machine
- To do this click new project and upload in the left hand bar at the bottom.
- Click on upload image and select browse.
- Choose your PNG files, there are 2 separate sheets, you will have to do one at a time.
- Select complex file from the options, then continue.
- Now choose print and cut and save to save your planner stickers to design space.
- Choose your image and press insert, the image pulls in quite large, simple drag smaller on choose the image size 6.553 by 9.237 this was the largest I managed to get mine to fill more page.
- You can now send your project to print, before cutting on your Cricut.
A Few Useful Tips And Hints For Using Cricut Print And Cut
- To save time calibrate your printer before using with you Cricut.
- Load your paper the correct way into the printer. Obvious I know, but I have made that mistake many times.
And If You Want To Make Your Own Planner Stickers?
I make my stickers on Canva, it’s so easy to set up a template and design stickers, posters and more. Check out the free trial here. There are two options a free and a paid, both are fantastic, it really does depend on how much you are going to use the paid elements.
How To Get Our Daily January Planner Stickers
Simply click the image below to get your free downloadable daily January planner stickers and follow these instructions to add to Cricut Design Space. Don’t forget to turn off any pop up blockers, and if your email doesn’t come through check your spam folder. If you are a subscriber, check the members area.
Tips And Advice For Using For Cricut
This alphabet is also perfect to make cards and cake toppers with your Cricut, check out my guides below.
- How To Add Fonts To Cricut Design Space
- How To Remove Backgrounds On Illustrator
- Cricut Design Space Guide
- How To Slice And Weld In Cricut Design Space
- How to upload to Cricut Design Space
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Where Else To Get Free SVG Files
Also please do pop over to TikTok or Instagram, and give me a follow and if you make a project tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day! This is also where I share videos of my makes.