I am still in summer making mode and loving all my summer crafts. This summer Free Printable Ice Cream SVG, PNG Files set is the cutest little set, perfect for creating summer stickers, banners, straw toppers and ice cream themed parties. There is even a printable ice cream card all ready for you to print off to match the ice cream theme.
It’s not summer without ice cream is it? Thus it’s great to have a printable set ready to upload to Cricut and print and cut, or indeed cut out by hand if you don’t have a cutting machine.
Free Printable Ice Cream SVG, PNG Files For Cricut And Silhouette
My Ice Cream SVG files come in pink, blue and yellow and can be used for so many projects from Ice Cream themed parties, cards and cake toppers, to planner stickers.
Project Ideas Using My Ice Cream SVG Free Download
- Layered Ice Cream Cake Toppers
- Ice Cream Themed Cards
- Ice Cream, Beach Themed Scrapbooking Layouts
- Sublimation Ice Cream T Shirts and Sweaters
- Framing As Wall Art
- Printable Wall Decals
- Print And Cut Stickers
- Sublimation Baseball Caps
- Back Packs
- Ice Cream Banners
- Ice Cream Straw Toppers
If You Want To Use This Ice Cream Cut File For Cricut Crafts, Or Ice Cream Themed Parties?
Simply click here or on the image below to get my free Ice Cream SVG/PNG/JPEG cut file download and I will pop them across to you in PNG, JPEG and SVG form, read the notes before to prevent your SVG appearing discoloured. Although I would recommend using the PNG File it’s easier upload.
However, make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off. Here’s how you upload the files to Cricut Design Space
If You’re Having Problems?
Check out my trouble shooting page, hopefully it will answer any questions you may have.
A Few Tips Using My Free Ice Cream SVG, PNG Files
When uploading the SVG to design space it will look discoloured, this is because the file is made of so many layers. Simple flatten your Ice Cream SVG and it will look how it should, however the Png is much easier to upload and use. I have also included a JPEG incase you want to print off your Ice Creams and cut out by hand.
If you are printing and cutting your Ice Cream as a stand alone image on a Cricut or Silhouette add a small white offset layer and flatten together, it will make it easier to cut. If you are printing and cutting by hand this is not necessary.
If you’re adding text to your project, either type a message or search in Design Space Images. There are lots of great sayings available. Simply group them together before setting your offset for the layered background, then flatten.
If you you want to make further offsets for a layered cake topper or card, make your first offset it will set itself as a print and cut image, click, to change to a cut file and choose a colour. Also check the offset is solid, if its not hide contours.
Once your ice creams are printed and cut, to add the texture I used Nuvo Drops, these take about 20 minutes to dry but are great for adding detail to projects.
A Few Useful Tips And Hints For Using Cricut Print And Cut
- Calibrate your printer before using with you Cricut, this will save so much time and effort.
- Load your paper the correct way into the printer. Obvious I know, but I have made that mistake many times.
- Avoid smudging the black guide lines, they are quite wet when they come out of the printer.
- I cut on the printable vinyl setting and find this is perfect for kiss cutting sticker projects, and it works every time. However if you are having problems also try the washi tape setting.
Tips And Advice For Using Your Ice Cream SVG PNG, Free Download.
- Cricut Design Space Guide
- How To Make Stickers With The Offset Tool
- How to upload to Cricut Design Space
- If You Want To Personalise Of Add Words To Your Project
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- How To Put A Back File On Your Project For A Back To School Sign
- Where Else To Get Free SVG Files
Also please do pop over to Instagram, and give me a follow and if you make a project please do tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day!
Printable Fruit Straw Toppers for summer garden parties.
Printable Rainbow SVG for print and cut projects.
Guitar Mandala For Musical Summer Projects.