Get ready to take a journey back in time with the most roar-some collection of 17 free dinosaur SVG and PNG files for your Cricut and Silhouette crafting projects! Whether you’re creating cute and colorful designs for kids or realistic and fierce graphics for adults, these prehistoric creatures are sure to bring your crafts to life.
This post may contain affiliate links. Which means I may receive a small commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended at no extra cost to yourself. As an Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, Cricut and Glowforge associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What You Will Find Here
17 Free Dinosaur SVG, PNG Files
Ideas For Our Dinosaur SVG Files
- Personalised Cards
- Themed Cake Toppers
- Framed Art
- Transferring To Patterns For Embroidery Hoops
- Party Banners
- Sublimation Mugs and T-Shirts
- Scrapbooking Pages
How To Make A Dinosaur Card With Our Free Dinosaur PNG
Making Our Layered Dinosaur Card On Cricut
Uploading And Designing Your Dinosaur Card
You can grab a circle from shapes and position your dinosaur on top so it sits in the middle of the circle with space to wrap words around it. This circle must also fit on your card, so check the size.
Now type your message; for this card, I typed Happy birthday. But in two separate words. One to sit on top of the dinosaur and one at the bottom. Use the curve tool in the top bar of the design space to curve your top word down and bottom word upwards to wrap around the circle.
At this stage, make sure you change your text to print and cut in the action bar on the top left of your dashboard and choose a colour for your font.
Also, make sure your circle is set to white print and cut. Now check you are happy with the position. Right-click to select all and click flatten. This will merge all the printable images to make one solid printable image.
You now need to make two offset layers; these must be cut layered to cut on the glitter card.
Send Your Dinosaur SVG, PNG Project To Print And Cut
Click make, print, and cut the Dinosaur; you should have a circle image and a separate dinosaur. See this tutorial for help with print and cut.
When you send your Free Dinosaur /PNG files to your Cricut Maker or Explore to cut, ensure you use your brayer to roll the paper, vinyl or card to adhere to the mat, also make sure the image is the same way up as it appears on your screen.
How To Build Your Dinosaur Card
Layer the three circle layers with sticky pads. When these are layered, use the glue to glue to the front of your card. Now you can use sticky pads to add the top layer of your dinosaur. And finish the card with clear novo drops.
How To Get Your Free Dinosaur PNG Files
Click here or on the image below to get your free downloadable dinosaur png files from our shop; you won’t get a physical product, just a single zip file with the following file formats inside, SVG and PNG files with a transparent background, to download and follow these instructions to add to Cricut Design Space.
These files can also be uploaded to Brother Cut N Scan, Silhouette Designer Edition and the Free Software version of Silhouette, plus glow forge and xTool.
Also Check Out These Gorgeous Free Dinosaur SVG Files And Crafts From Some Incredible Crafters
- Cute Triceratops SVG | Persia Lou
- A Rawr Able | Crafting Overload
- Dinosaur Glass Can Wrap | Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Dinosaur Foot Prints SVG | Like Love Do
- Dinosaur Party Banner | Gina C Creates
- Dinosaur Trainer Sunset SVG | Color Me Crafty
- Dinosaur Hug Me SVG | The Denver Housewife
- Dino ROAR SVG | The Quiet Grove
- Customizable T-rex Shadowbox | Dinosaur Mama
- Dino Squish Sticker | Kiy’s Craftroom
- This is Fine. | Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Dino Mite Sticker | Liz On Call
- Today I Want To Be A Dinosaur | Simple Made Pretty
- Dinosaur Graduation Card | The Bearded Housewife
- Dinosaurs Are My Spirit Animal | Sunshine and Munchkins
- Dinosaur Pocket | Tried & True Creative
If You’re Having Problems?
Check out my trouble shooting page, hopefully it will answer any questions you may have.
Tips And Advice For Using Your Download For Cricut
- Cricut Design Space Guide
- How To Slice And Weld In Cricut Design Space
- How to upload to Cricut Design Space
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Where Else To Get Free SVG Files
Also please do pop over to Instagram, and give me a follow and if you make a project tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day!