I love cocktails, I mean what’s not to love, whether its a frozen mocktail or Pina colada, there’s something exciting about being served a delicious frozen cocktail. Many are works of art and look too good to drink. So I thought, you know what I will make at set of Free Printable Cocktail PNG Files for creating themed cocktail parties, planner stickers and cake toppers and at the very least they will make me smile and think of cruises, cocktails and sunny days every time I see them.
Additionally, I was gifted some Aroma Drops from Tonic Studios recently, these are Nuvo Drops that smell, which are perfect for adding a whole new dimension to projects, so yes my little cocktail stickers smell like real life cocktails.
What You Will Find Here
Free Printable Cocktail, PNG Files For Cricut And Silhouette
My Cocktail files come as individual files to create exactly the design that suits your cocktail themed crafts, cocktail parties, cards and cake toppers, to planner stickers.
Project Ideas Using My Cocktail PNG Free Printable Download
- Layered Cocktail Cake Toppers
- Cocktail Themed Cards
- Cocktail Themed Scrapbooking Layouts
- Sublimation Cocktail T Shirts and Sweaters
- Framing As Wall Art
- Printable Wall Decals
- Print And Cut Stickers
- Cocktail Banners
- Cocktail Straw Toppers
If You Want To Use This Cocktail PNG File For Cricut Crafts, Or Cocktail Parties?
Simply click here or on the image below to get my free Cocktail PNG/JPEG cut file download and I will pop them across to you.,
However, make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off. Here’s how you upload the files to Cricut Design Space
If You’re Having Problems?
Check out my trouble shooting page, hopefully it will answer any questions you may have.
A Few Tips Using My Free Cocktail PNG Files
I have also included a JPEG incase you want to print off your Cocktail PNG easily to print and cut.
If you are printing and cutting your Cocktail files as stand alone images on a Cricut or Silhouette add a small white offset layer and flatten together, it will make it easier to cut. However if you are printing and cutting by hand this is not necessary.
If you’re adding text to your project, either type a message or search in Design Space Images. There are lots of great sayings available. Simply group them together before setting your offset for the layered background, then flatten.
If you you want to make further offsets for a layered cake topper or card, make your first offset it will set itself as a print and cut image, click, to change to a cut file and choose a colour. Also check the offset is solid, if its not hide contours.
Once your cocktails are printed and cut, to add the texture I used Nuvo Drops, these take about 20 minutes to try but are great for adding detail to projects.
A Few Useful Tips And Hints For Using Cricut Print And Cut
- Calibrate your printer before using with you Cricut, this will save so much time and effort.
- Load your paper the correct way into the printer. Obvious I know, but I have made that mistake many times.
- Avoid smudging the black guide lines, they are quite wet when they come out of the printer.
- I cut my cocktail stickers on the Washi settings on my Cricut 3, Printable vinyl on my Cricut and find this is perfect for kiss cutting sticker projects.
Tips And Advice For Using Your Cocktail PNG, Free Download.
- Cricut Design Space Guide
- How To Make Stickers With The Offset Tool
- How to upload to Cricut Design Space
- If You Want To Personalise Of Add Words To Your Project
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- How To Put A Back File On Your Project For A Back To School Sign
- Where Else To Get Free SVG Files
Tools And Products I Used
Also please do pop over to Instagram, and give me a follow and if you make a project please do tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day!
Printable Ice Cream SVG, PNG & JPEG files for print and cut projects.
Printable Fruit Straw Toppers for summer garden parties.