Who doesn’t love a good cuppa? I am more of a coffee kinda gal, however do love a good peppermint tea. This post is in honour of the good old cup of tea, thus I have doodled and created a free Printable Tea Pot And Tea Cup PNG, JPEG Download set for you to create your very own tea set cards, crafts and scrapbooking layouts.
I decided to create a tea party cake topper to show how cute this tea pot and tea cup png set is and give you a little tea party inspiration.
Free Printable Tea Pot And Tea Cup, PNG Files For Cricut And Silhouette
My tea party files come as individual files to create exactly the design that suits your tea party themed crafts, parties, cards and cake toppers, to planner stickers. However I have also added the cake topper png incase you want to create the cake topper exactly as I have.
Project Ideas Using My Tea Pot & Tea Cup PNG Free Printable Download
- Layered Afternoon Tea Cake Toppers
- Tea Cup Themed Cards
- Tea Party Themed Scrapbooking Layouts
- Sublimation Tea Cup T Shirts and Sweaters
- Framing As Wall Art
- Printable Wall Decals
- Print And Cut Stickers
- Tea Cup Banners
- Tea Cup Straw Toppers
If You Want To Use This Tea Pot And Tea Cup PNG File For Cricut Crafts, Or Tea Parties?
Simply click here or on the image below to get my free Tea Pot and Tea Cup PNG/JPEG cut file download from our shop. Here’s how you upload the files to Cricut Design Space
If You’re Having Problems?
Check out my trouble shooting page, hopefully it will answer any questions you may have.
A Few Tips Using My Free Tea Cup/Tea Pot PNG Files
I have also included a JPEG incase you want to print off your tea pot and tea cup and cut out by hand. However if you are using Cricut or Silhouette you can upload the PNG easily to print and cut.
If you are printing and cutting your tea pot and tea cup png files as stand alone images on a Cricut or Silhouette add a small white offset layer and flatten together, it will make it easier to cut. However if you are printing and cutting by hand this is not necessary.
If you’re adding text to your project, either type a message or search in Design Space Images. There are lots of great sayings available. Simply group them together before setting your offset for the layered background, then flatten.
If you you want to make further offsets for a layered cake topper or card, make your first offset it will set itself as a print and cut image, click, to change to a cut file and choose a colour. Also check the offset is solid, if its not hide contours.
Once your tea set is printed and cut, to add the texture I used Nuvo Drops, these take about 20 minutes to try but are great for adding detail to projects.
A Few Useful Tips And Hints For Using Cricut Print And Cut
- Calibrate your printer before using with you Cricut, this will save so much time and effort.
- Load your paper the correct way into the printer. Obvious I know, but I have made that mistake many times.
- Avoid smudging the black guide lines, they are quite wet when they come out of the printer.
- I cut on the printable vinyl setting and find this is perfect for kiss cutting sticker projects, and it works every time. However if you are having problems also try the washing tape setting.
Tips And Advice For Using Your Tea Cup PNG, Free Download.
- Cricut Design Space Guide
- How To Make Stickers With The Offset Tool
- How to upload to Cricut Design Space
- If You Want To Personalise Of Add Words To Your Project
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- How To Put A Back File On Your Project For A Back To School Sign
- Where Else To Get Free SVG Files
Tools And Products I Used
- Cricut Maker 3
- Plain White Card Stock
- Stick Pads
- Nuvo Drops, For 3D The Swirls And Dots
- Paper Straw
- Glue Gun
Also please do pop over to Instagram, and give me a follow and if you make a project please do tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day!
Printable Rainbow SVG for print and cut projects.
Guitar Mandala For Musical Summer Projects.