I recently created a cute succulent illustration svg file and loved it so much that I decided I just had to create Printable Cactus SVG Free Download Set. Cacti and succulents are perfect for summer themed planner stickers and creating quick and easy party accessories and decor and this cute set is so easy to print and cut. Especially if you have a Cricut or Silhouette. Of course you can also cut these free downloadable’s out by hand if you don’t have a cutting machine.
I recently created a little party banner for my gin bar and some cute straw toppers for summer drinks, I have to say our guests were thrilled. Ok, not a dealbreaker for a great get together, but it was a lovely finishing touch.
Free Printable Cactus And Succulent SVG, PNG Files For Cricut And Silhouette
My Cactus SVG files consist of 5 different succulents and cacti and can be used for so many projects from summer parties, cards and cake toppers, to planner stickers.
Project Ideas Using My Cactus SVG Free Download
- Layered Cactus Cake Toppers
- Cactus Birthday And Get Well Cards
- Cactus Scrapbooking Layouts
- Sublimation Cactus T Shirts and Sweaters
- Framing As Wall Art
- Print And Cut Stickers
- Sublimation Baseball Caps
- Back Packs
- Cactus And Succulent Banners
- Cactus Straw Toppers
If You Want To Use This Succulent Cut File For Cricut Crafts, Or Summer Parties?
Simply click on the image below to get my free Succulent SVG/PNG/JPEG cut file download and I will pop them across to you in, read the notes before to prevent your SVG appearing discoloured. Although I would recommend using the PNG File it’s easier upload.
If you’re a subscriber, the download is ready for you in the free members area under printables . The link to the page is in your members email. However, make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off and if the email doesn’t land check your spam folder. Here’s how you upload the files to Cricut Design Space
If You’re Having Problems?
Check out my trouble shooting page, hopefully it will answer any questions you may have.
A Few Tips Using My Free Cactus SVG, PNG Files
When uploading the SVG to design space it will look discoloured, this is because the file is made of so many layers. Simple flatten your Cactus SVG and it will look how it should, however the Png is much easier to upload and use. I have also included a JPEG incase you want to print off your Cacti and succulents and cut out by hand.
If you are printing and cutting your cactus as a stand alone image on a Cricut or Silhouette add a small white offset layer and flatten together, it will make it easier to cut. But if you’re printing and cutting by hand this is not necessary.
If you’re adding text to your project, either type a message or search in Design Space Images. There are lots of great sayings available. Simply group them together before setting your offset for the layered background, then flatten.
If you you want to make further offsets for a layered cake topper or card, make your first offset it will set itself as a print and cut image, click, to change to a cut file and choose a colour. Also check the offset is solid, if its not hide contours.
A Few Useful Tips And Hints For Using Cricut Print And Cut
- Calibrate your printer before using with you Cricut, this will save so much time and effort.
- Load your paper the correct way into the printer and Cricut. Obvious I know, but I have made that mistake many times.
- Avoid smudging the black guide lines, they are quite wet when they come out of the printer.
- I cut stickers on the printable vinyl setting and find this is perfect for kiss cutting sticker projects, and it works every time. However if you are having problems also try the washi tape setting.
Tips And Advice For Using Your Cactus SVG PNG, Free Download.
- Cricut Design Space Guide
- How To Make Stickers With The Offset Tool
- How to upload to Cricut Design Space
- If You Want To Personalise Of Add Words To Your Project
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- How To Put A Back File On Your Project For A Back To School Sign
- Where Else To Get Free SVG Files
Also please do pop over to Instagram, and give me a follow and if you make a project please do tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day!
Printable Ice Cream SVG, PNG & JPEG files for print and cut projects.
Printable Rainbow SVG for print and cut projects.
Guitar Mandala For Musical Summer Projects.
Printable Fruit Straw Toppers for summer garden parties.