Today we are sharing our cute Printable Dinosaur Alphabet Letters and Number set. This is perfect for creating themed dinosaur birthday parties, personalized cards and cake toppers.
The great thing about our printable Dinosaur Alphabet and Number set is that you don’t need a Cricut. Yes, you can use the alphabet as a print-then-cut project. But you can also make printable dinosaur candy bars and banners but cutting these free files out by hand. Simply upload the letters to the free version of Canva or Word, print them off and cut them into banner shapes.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means I may receive a small commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended at no extra cost to yourself. As an Amazon, Cricut and Glowforge associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What You Will Find Here
Project Ideas For Our Printable Dinosaur Alphabet
- Planner Stickers
- Cake Toppers
- Dinosaur Birthday Cards And Party Invitations
- Scrapbooking Layouts
- Use Pegs And String For Hanging Dinosaur Banners
- Sublimation Mugs
- Sublimation T-Shirts
You Will Need
- Printer (Make sure you calibrate your printer to your Cricut before using it for the first time, you will find the calibration button by clicking on the three lines next to CANVAS in the top left corner of Design Space)
- Glossy sticker printer paper, printable vinyl, white A4 card or Printable Magnetic Paper
- Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore Air, xTool M1, Silhouette, Brother Cut N Scan or Canva
- Cutting Mat
- Cricut Tool Kit
- Or Any Sublimation Ink, Tools and Blanks if you use them for sublimation.
How To Upload Your Printable Dinosaur Alphabet, Letters And Numbers To Cricut Design Space.
Start by clicking upload in the bottom left-hand corner of Cricut Design Space; a box will appear where you can select browse. Now find your download file and choose the Dinosaur PNG folder; these are the files you will need for design space. I am using our Flamingo Alphabet to illustrate but the principle is the same.
Select the printable Dinosaur PNG Alphabet letters and numbers you require one at a time. When you choose a letter you will see the box below. Select complex and click continue in the bottom right corner.
Next, you’ll be taken to a screen where you can remove the back off the file, however, I have done this for you; click continue in the bottom left corner. Now you can save your printable alphabet as a cut file or a print-then-cut file. You must save it as print then cut.
You can now bulk select the letters and numbers for your printable Dinosaur project to pull into Cricut Design Space.
How To Print Your Dinosaur PNG Alphabet And Number With Cricut
I have a full tutorial on how to use print and cut and one that takes you through making print and cut stickers on Cricut; this is the same principle, no matter how large your project is.
If You Want To Use These Free Cricut Printable Dinosaur PNG Alphabet Letters And Numbers?
Simply click here or on the image below for our free Cricut Printable Dinosaur PNG cut file downloads from our shop. Here’s how you upload the files to Cricut Design Space.
If You’re Having Problems?
Check out my troubleshooting page, hopefully, it will answer any questions you may have.
Tips And Advice For Using Cricut
- Cricut Design Space Guide
- How to upload to Cricut Design Space
- How To Make Print And Cut Stickers In Cricut Design Space
- Everything You Need To Know About Print And Cut
- Where Else To Get Free SVG Files
Also please do pop over to Instagram, or TikTok and give me a follow and if you make a project please do tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day! This is also where I share all my projects in progress.