Our free Printable Kings Royal Coronation Bunting Flags To Make Banners are live and ready to print off for the Kings Coronation celebrations and street parties and even better its so easy to do.
These bunting flags are a great way to add a touch of majesty and grandeur to any coronation celebration. They can be hung on walls, draped over tables, or strung across doorways and windows to create a festive and regal atmosphere.
Our Free Kings Coronation Printable Bunting Flags can be downloaded and printed on a range of materials, such as paper, cardstock, or fabric, depending on the desired look and durability. Today we are going to show you how easy it is to print and cut by hand.
How To Make Royal Coronation Banners With My Free Bunting Downloads?
You Will Need
- A4 Card
- String or Ribbon
- Washi Tape ( If you plan to add a border or edge)
- Hole punch or silent setter
- Scissors to cut out by hand
- Cricut Maker or Explore ( If you are going to print and cut)
Print Your Kings Royal Coronation Banner Bunting Flags
Start by opening the files, and putting A4 card into your printer. Also note that card will look better than paper, although you can use paper too. You now have several options.
- You can open each file and send each PNG Kings Coronation Banner flag to print individually. The files are sized to print at 6.2 x 7.2 inches, which is the perfect size for a large printable banner. Remember you will also need the print off 2 copies or the Coronation letter H, end, crown and emblem flags. Also make sure your printer is not set to 2 sided printing. If it is, turn it off.
- If you want your Royal Coronation Bunting flags to be a different size? I have provided the banner in PNG file format, these will open in Word, Pages and the free version of Canva. Simply import or upload and size to the size you would like to print, ensuring they are all the same size before sending to print. Again remember you will also need the print off 2 copies or the Coronation letter H, end, crown and emblem flags.
- Or alternatively print off the PDF version, this set is ready to print and each flag is sized at 5.2 x 6.2 inches.
You can also upload the Coronation Bunting files to Cricut as print and cut files and you Cricut Machine will print and cut the project for you. I have a full post on how to use Cricut Print and Cut if you are new to Cricut.
Cut Out Your Kings Coronation Bunting Bunting Flags
Next use a guillotine to cut the edges off your banner. And use a pair of scissors to cut around the V area of the banner flag.
If you have a Cricut send to cut making sure you load the flag into your Cricut the same way as it appears on your screen.
Make Holes To Hang The Banner
Once your Coronation Bunting is cut , simply use a hole punch or silent setter to create holes to thread string through. And if you want to add an edging along the top if your banner do it at this point.
Hang Your Kings Coronation Bunting
Lastly thread the string through the banner. I thread from the front the the back of the first hole. This way the string threads along the back of the flag and your happy birthday banner looks neater. If you are going to hang in the garden for a garden party then its a good idea the laminate your bunting flags.
If You Want Your Coronation Bunting Double Sided?
Simple print and cut 2 sets and attach using glue or double sided sticky tape.
How To Get These Free Printable Coronation Bunting Flags?
Simply click here on the image below to get our free Cricut Coronation Bunting JOG, PDF and PNG downloads from our shop. Here’s how you upload the files to Cricut Design Space if you are using Cricut to cut your banner.
Also please do pop over to Instagram, or TikTok and give me a follow and if you make a project please do tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day! This is also where I share all my projects in progress.