Today I am sharing my super cute Printable Halloween Pumpkin Alphabet Letters & Numbers For Stickers, they come in PNG and JPG form so you can upload to cutting machines such as Cricut and Silhouette, or print and cut them out by hand if you haven’t got a cutting machine.
This is my last halloween project of the season, it always feels so sad when a craft season comes to an end. However, I figure Halloween will be here again before I know it. And its the Christmas Holiday season next and that is something to get excited about.
What You Will Find Here
How To Make A Candy Bar With Our Free Printable Halloween Pumpkin Alphabet Letters & Numbers
You Will Need
- Printer, (Make sure you calibrate your printer to your Cricut before using for the first time, you will find the calibration button by clicking on the 3 lines next to CANVAS in the top left corner of Design Space)
- Glossy sticker printer paper or printable vinyl,
- Cricut Maker
- Cutting Mat
- 1 Chocolate Bar (Any size you wish) I used a 135g bar
- Guillotine or Scissors
Uploading Your Free Printable Halloween Pumpkin Letters And Numbers,To Cricut Design Space.
Start by clicking upload in the bottom left hand corner of Cricut Design Space, a box will appear where you can select browse. Now find you download file and choose the PNG folder, these are the files you will need for design space.
Select the printable Halloween Pumpkin PNG Alphabet letters and numbers you require one at a time. When you choose a letter you will see the box below. Select complex and click continue in the Botton right corner.
Next you’ll be taken to a screen where you can remove the back off the file, however I have done this for you, click continue in the bottom left corner. Now you will get the choice to save your printable alphabet as a cut file or a print then cut file. You must save as print then cut.
You can now bulk select the letters and numbers for your Halloween Pumpkin project to pull into Cricut Design Space.
How To Make A Printable Halloween Pumpkin Candy Bar Wrapper With Cricut
Start with an oblong 6 x 8.75, now duplicate this and colour that orange, drag the square smaller and right click and bring to the top. You now want a white square on top on that. You will end up with 3 layers, two white with an orange layer in between to create an orange border.
Now upload your pumpkin letters, you could personalise your candy bar and choose a name. I just went for BOO, I also chose some bats from Design Space Images.
Your letters want to to sit between 5 and 7.8 inches, see the image below. Once you are happy with your placement select all and flatten before sending to cut.
A Few Useful Tips And Hints For Printing The Chocolate Bars
- If using a Cricut calibrate your printer before using with you Cricut, this will save so much time and effort.
- Load your paper the correct way into the printer. Obvious, I know, but I have made that mistake many times.
- Also avoid smudging the ink they come out of the printer, because its glossy paper it needs time to dry properly, especially the black ink.
- Load your Halloween Pumpkin wrapper the correct way into your Cricut as it appears in design space.
If You Don’t Have Cricut ?
You can create your printable Halloween Candy Wrapper in word or Canva and print off, just be sure to measure the size to fit to your candy bar.
When Your Halloween Candy Wrapper Is Printed
When printed, trim your chocolate wrapper to size to fit around your candy bar.
Now flip it over and peel the backing back an inch and fold the backing away to leave a sticky edge. This will create a sticky edge to attach your valentines candy wrapper.
Lastly wrap your chocolate bar and use the sticky edge to secure your label. Alternatively if you are using regular paper or card you will need double sided tape to secure.
If You Want To Use My Halloween Pumpkin Alphabet Printable’s
Simply click here or on the image below to get my free Halloween Pumpkin Alphabet from my members shop. However, make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off. Here’s how you upload the files to Cricut Design Space.
If You’re Having Problems?
Check out my trouble shooting page, hopefully it will answer any questions you may have.
Tips And Advice For Using Your Download For Cricut
This alphabet is also perfect to make cards and cake toppers with your Cricut, check out my guides below.
- How To Add Fonts To Cricut Design Space
- How To Remove Backgrounds On Illustrator
- Cricut Design Space Guide
- How To Slice And Weld In Cricut Design Space
- How to upload to Cricut Design Space
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Where Else To Get Free SVG Files
Also please do pop over to TikTok or Instagram, and give me a follow and if you make a project tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day! This is also where I share videos of my makes.