Today we are sharing a gorgeous collection of 20 Free Monogram SVG Files which includes our ever so cute stork monogram, these can be used to make personalised cards gifts, framed art and scrapbooking layouts with cutting machines such a Cricut, Silhouette and Brother Cut n Scan.
This post may contain affiliate links. Which means I may receive a small commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended at no extra cost to yourself. As an Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, Cricut and Glowforge associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
How To Make Our Free Monogram SVG
What You Will Need
- Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore Air Or Cricut Joy
- Weeding Tools
- Fine Point Blade
- Card Stock, White Glitter, and lemon textured cardstock ( Although you can use any color)
- Glue, I use Cosmic Shimmer Acrylic Glue
- Stick Pads
Making Our Layered Baby Stork Monogram SVG On Cricut
Cutting Your Free SVG Cut Files On Cricut
Upload your stork monogram files to Cricut Design Space, and size the layers to ensure they match up exactly. Now color the layers, this is more for reference but helps when cutting your stork monogram design.
Of course you don’t have to use the background layer you could just us the top monogram layer. But it does help if you are adding a letter. Now choose a letter for your monogram, I used the Rocky Run font, which was one I have uploaded to design space. At this point you can also grab some flowers to cut and add to your file to layer it up a little.
When you send your Free Monogram SVG SVG/PNG files to your Cricut Maker or Explore to cut, ensure you use your brayer to roll the paper, vinyl or card to adhere to the mat. Movement will affect the cut.
Line up all the layers of you free cutting files in design space, to confirm all files line up correctly and exactly the same size. Remember you are using 2 colours so have the card stock ready to hand and really think about the colours and layers….
- White Glitter
How To Build Your Stork Monogram SVG Cut Files
Start by positioning your letter to check for the perfect position and adding a little glue to the back before securing on the back yellow layer. Now add sticky pads to the back of the glitter layer and put into position. Next use sticky pads to attach your flowers.
How To Get Your Free Monogram SVG SVG/PNG Files
Click here or on the image below to get your free downloadable stork wreath SVG/png files from our shop, you won’t get a physical product just a single zip file the following file formats inside, SVG and PNG files with a transparent background, to download and follow these instructions to add to Cricut Design Space.
Note if you are using Glowforge you need SVG files to cut the image out of wood or acrylic. Or Png or SVG to engrave. You can use for personal use or see my commercial license page for more info on making products to sell.
These files can also be uploaded to Brother Cut N Scan, Silhouette Designer Edition and the free Software version of silhouette, plus glow forge and xTool.
Also Check Out These Gorgeous Free Monogram SVG Files And Monogram Crafts From Some Incredible Crafters
- Mug Monogram | Abbi Kirsten Collections
- Family Monogram SVG | Persia Lou
- Split Flower Monogram | Crafting Overload
- Diamond Floral Monogram Frame | Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Floral Monogram Wreath SVG | Like Love Do
- Mandala Monogram SVG | Gina C. Creates
- Split Level Monogram Teacher SVG | Color Me Crafty
- Daisy Monogram | The Denver Housewife
- Square Monogram Frame | The Quiet Grove
- 3D Apple Monogram Shadowbox | Dinosaur Mama
- Simple Monogram Wreath | Kiy’s Craftroom
- Craft Split Monogram SVG | Crafty Life Mom
- Donut Monogram | Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Mr & Mrs Monogram | Liz on Call
- Apple Teacher Monogram | Simple Made Pretty
- Customizable Monogram Envelope Seals | The Bearded Housewife
- Badge Inspired Summer Monograms | The Walnut Street House
- Split Flower and Leaf Monogram | Sunshine and Munchkins
- Coffee Lover Monogram | Tried & True Creative
If You’re Having Problems?
Check out my trouble shooting page, hopefully it will answer any questions you may have.
Tips And Advice For Using Your Download For Cricut
- Cricut Design Space Guide
- How To Slice And Weld In Cricut Design Space
- How to upload to Cricut Design Space
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Where Else To Get Free SVG Files
Also please do pop over to Instagram, and give me a follow and if you make a project tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day!