October is around the corner, and Halloween isn’t far away. So, I have been busy creating Halloween and Fall SVG files and crafts. However, this cute Free Boo Happy Halloween Banner Printable is a little different as whilst it makes a great print and cut project. You don’t need a cutting machine to make my Halloween banner; you can print it off and cut it out by hand.
Not only does it make a great printable banner to decorate your home or porch for a Halloween party or to welcome trick-or-treaters to the porch to collect their treats and candy. (for outdoor use, laminate your bunting flags).
You can also print out to make a cute game of Halloween snap for a little Halloween fun with kiddies. And don’t forget you can grab the full alphabet for classroom Halloween decor and parties.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended at no extra cost to yourself. As an amazon associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
What You Will Find Here
How To Make A Boo Happy Halloween Banner With My Free Downloads?
You Will Need
- A4 White Cardstock
- String, Ribbon or Twine
- Hole punch
- Scissors to cut out by hand
- Cricut Maker or Explore ( If you are going to print and cut)
Print Your Boo Happy Halloween Banner
Start by opening our free printables files and putting A4 card into your printer. Also note that card will look better than paper, although you can use paper too. You now have several options.
You can open each PDF file and send each printable Happy Halloween Banner flag to print. The files are sized to print at 6.5 x 5 inches, the perfect size for an easy printable banner. Also, make sure your printer is not set to 2-sided printing. If it is, turn it off.
Or alternatively, if you want your Halloween Banner flags to be a different size or fit more onto one page to prevent wastage? I have provided the banner in PNG file format; these will open in Word, Pages and the free version of Canva. Import or upload and size to the size you want to print, ensuring they are all the same size before sending to print.
Alternatively, upload to Cricut as print and cut files, and your Cricut Machine will print and cut the project for you. I have a full post on how to use Cricut Print and Cut if you are new to Cricut.
Cut Out Your Free Printable Happy Halloween Banners
Next, use a guillotine or craft knife to cut the edges off your Halloween banner. And use a pair of scissors to cut out the V area of the banner flag.
If you have a Cricut, send it to cut, making sure you load the flag into your Cricut the same way as it appears on your screen. To add a creative touch, decorate the banner with sequins and Nuvo drops.
Make Holes To Hang The Banner
Once your Halloween Birthday banner is cut, I have marked out where the holes go with coloured dots. use a hole punch or silent setter to create holes to thread the string or twine through.
Hang The Banner
Lastly, thread the string through the banner. I thread from the front to the back of the first hole. This way, the string threads along the back of the flag and your happy Halloween banner will look neater.
Where to Hang Your Halloween Banner
1. Across your fireplace mantle above the fireplace mantle to create a spooky focal point in your living room.
2. On your front porch: Welcome trick-or-treaters with your Halloween banner hung across the front porch for a festive and inviting entrance.
3. In the classroom: Use string and clothespins to hang your free printable Halloween banners in your classroom for a fun and festive decoration during October.
4. Along the stair railing: Add a touch of Halloween spirit to your staircase by hanging the banner along the railing for an eye-catching display. You could also add some cute Ghosts on with pegs.
5. In the party room: Hang the Halloween banner as a backdrop behind the food table or dessert bar to add a festive touch to your Halloween party.
6. In the backyard: Hang the banner on a fence or between trees to decorate your backyard for a Halloween-themed gathering or party.
7. On a decorative ladder: Lean a decorative ladder against the wall and hang the Halloween banner on each rung for a unique and stylish display.
8. In the dining room: Hang the banner above the dining table or buffet area to set the mood for a Halloween dinner or gathering with friends and family.
9. In the office: Bring some Halloween spirit to your workspace by hanging the banner on the wall or cubicle to create a festive and fun atmosphere.
Remember, the possibilities are endless when it comes to hanging your Halloween banner, so get creative and have fun with it!
How To Get This Free Printable Boo Happy Halloween Banner?
Click here or on the image below or this link to get our free Cricut Printable Halloween Banner PNG downloads from our shop and follow these instructions to add to Cricut Design Space. Here’s how you upload the files to Cricut Design Space if you use Cricut to cut your banner.
Also please do pop over to Instagram, or TikTok and give me a follow and if you make a project please do tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day! This is also where I share all my projects in progress.