FREE printable Fall Coloring page has pumpkins, leaves and all things you associate with the fall season. The coloring page is easy to use and is free, just PRINT and COLOR in these sheets with your favourite pens or pencils for some relaxing fall themed crafts.
These Fall Coloring Page pictures make great colouring activities. Use them for planning autumn and fall lessons in class and fun art projects in the home.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended at no extra cost to yourself. As an amazon associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
What You Will Find Here
Free Fall Coloring Page
Ideas For Using These Fall Coloring Pages
- Fall Themed Art, coloring
- Color in your Fall Pages in felt tip pen or pencils
- Print on watercolour paper and use watercolours
- Use at home, in school or nurseries
- Take these Fall Coloring Pages on your holiday vacation
- Great for multiple copies of the same picture, as you don’t need to buy duplicates of the same book
- Use for children birthday party activities and print in bulk
Coloring in tips for Fall Coloring Pages
Coloring in tips for Fall Coloring Pages;
- When coloring in your fall pages make sure you have fresh pens with no blunt nibs.
- Test permanent markers or felt tips before to check if they will bleed through the page
- Sharpen coloring pencils
- Color in the same direction to keep it neat.
- Start from the outside of a section and work your way towards the center as you color this will prevent you coloring outside of the lines
- Keep straight and in line so strokes look neat and tidy
- Go over again with pencils if you want a darker colour
- Use lots of different colours
- Use Fall colors
The Best Tools for Coloring
What are the best tools for coloring in pages? Try some of our favourite tools to get the best results when coloring in your drawing;
- Soft core colored pencils ( easy to blend best for adults and artists )
- Colouring pencils for kids
- Felt tip pens for children ( washable are best for kids )
- Alcohol markers to blend ( need to be printed on a pen marker pad or they will bleed)
- Printer paper
How To Get Your Fall Coloring Pages
Click here or on the photo below to get your free Fall Colouring/Coloring downloads. You can either send to the printer or upload to the pc and then print.
You may need make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off.
More Home coloring Autumn Inspiration
If your children love Autumn colouring/coloring and you are looking for a rainy day project try these christmas themed coloring pages;
If You’re Having Problems downloading your coloring page?
Check out our trouble shooting page, hopefully it will answer any questions you may have.