Its hard adapting to a healthy eating plan, for me the key was making it a life change to healthy low fat recipes. Deciding that actually changing my thought plan on how what and when I eat was much more productive than feeling I am on a diet and wanting to eat everything in sight. And of course easy slimming world recipes are always a winner. Don’t you just love a slimming work slow cooker recipe? And this Slow Cooker Slimming World Pulled Pork Recipe is a great example of how low fat food can taste great.
It is such a delicious easy meal that tastes almost unhealthy, it is also super filling. I must say I have cooked this recipe a few times when having friends over for supper and it always goes down so well. And generally results in my guests taking the recipe away with them to make it at home. I love how you can make dinner parties healthier occasions, which makes entertaining a whole lot easier.
The beauty of this easy recipe, is that is one you can prepare in advance.
And thanks to the trusty slow cooker this easy low fat slimming world pulled pork meal can be cooked over-night, or popped in early in the morning to be ready in the evening.
And if you are looking for slimming world dessert ideas try my easy low syn meringues.
Slimming World pulled pork recipe
- 3-4 lb pork shoulder (trim all the fat off, not for the faint hearted eeew, but keep going its worth it)
- 5 tbsp Worcester sauce
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 500 g passata
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed I really struggled crushing ! So chopped)
- 3 tbsp sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
- Place all the ingredients but the pork in a pan and bring to the boil, keep stirring until it thickens.
- Place the pork in a slow cooker pour over the sauce and leave for 6-8 hours.
- For the last hour take the lid off and turn the slow cooker down to reduce the sauce.Shred the pork and serve with potato wedges, salad and a soft brown roll.
Pin Slow Cooker Slimming World Pulled Pork For Later