I just had to share this recipe for slimming world pulled pork. Its a wonderful low fat recipe, which makes the perfect easy midweek meal.
It’s hard adapting to a healthy eating plan, for me the key was making it a life change to healthy low fat recipes. Deciding that actually changing my thought plan on how what and when I eat was much more productive than feeling I am on a diet and wanting to eat everything in sight.
Easy slimming world recipes are always a winner. Don’t you just love a slimming work slow cooker recipe? And this Slow Cooker Slimming World Recipe is a great example of how low fat food can taste great.
It’s such a delicious easy meal that tastes almost unhealthy. And is also super filling.
I have cooked this recipe a few times when having friends over for supper and it always goes down so well. Which generally results in my guests taking the recipe away with them to make it at home. I love how you can make dinner parties healthier occasions, which makes entertaining a whole lot easier.
The beauty of this easy slimming world recipe is that you can prepare it in advance.
Thanks to the trusty slow cooker you can whip up an easy one pot slimming world pulled pork that can be cooked over-night, or popped in early in the morning to be ready in the evening. And I am all for pre preparing, it makes our busy family life so much easier. Thus giving us time for the important stuff. You know, the after school chaos, homework, clubs and family life.
And if you are looking for slimming world dessert ideas try my easy low syn meringues. One thing I have learnt is that its all about finding healthy meals and desserts that fit with your lifestyle. But also allow you to enjoy food without feeling like you are missing out.
Slimming World pulled pork recipe
- 3-4 lb pork shoulder (trim all the fat off, not for the faint hearted eeew, but keep going its worth it)
- 5 tbsp Worcester sauce
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 500 g passata
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed I really struggled crushing ! So chopped)
- 3 tbsp sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
- Place all the ingredients but the pork in a pan and bring to the boil, keep stirring until it thickens.
- Place the pork in a slow cooker pour over the sauce and leave for 6-8 hours.
- For the last hour take the lid off and turn the slow cooker down to reduce the sauce.Shred the pork and serve with potato wedges, salad and a soft brown roll.
Pin Slow Cooker Slimming World Pulled Pork For Later