I don’t consistently live on Slimming World, although I should try to live by it a little more religiously. Particularly as I lost over a stone several years ago. Its a great healthy eating plan. Especially if you are not one for diets. Adopting a sustainable healthy eating plan has far more benefits than fad diets. However I do try to ensure any desserts I eat are Slimming World Recipes. And this Slimming World Prosecco Jelly is a great example of one such dessert.
You know when you want a sweet treat, or are having a dinner party and don’t want to give your guests fruit salad? But preferably offer a more decadent dessert that feels a little bit special?
Entertaining should not be something you dread because it will affect your healthy eating plan. Creating slimming world desserts that you enjoy and are healthy is easy if you have a repertoire of recipes ready to go.
Slimming World Prosecco Jelly Is The Perfect Dessert For Dinner Parties.
This super easy dessert is impressive. Its home made, low fat and low syn yet feels like a treat. And looks pretty fantastic too.
The beauty of this easy slimming world dessert is that you can prepare it in advance and it takes no effort on the night. You simply serve and enjoy.
Being the eternal host I know what a godsend pre prepared dishes are. To simply produce a dessert you lovingly made earlier is more preferable than leaving your guests when entertaining. Because let’s face it? By dessert stage, the wine has been flowing and everybody’s feeling relaxed. You don’t want to leave the party.
Slimming World Prosecco Jelly
A delicious slimming world dessert.
- 5 sheets of Dr Oetker Leaf Gelatin
- 350g of raspberries
- 1 tbsp of sweetener
- 200 ml prosecco
- 200 ml water
- Soak the gelatin in cold water for 10 minutes or until softened.
- Put 200g of the raspberries into a food processor, pulse for a few seconds and then pass through a sieve and discard the seeds.
- Put the mixture into a saucepan with 200ml water and the sweetener.
- Place on medium heat and stir until the sweetener has dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Then stir in the prosecco .
- Remove the gelatin from the bowl and squeeze away excess water.
- Put in a mug with 4 tbsp. of boiling water and stir until dissolved.
- Allow to cool and stir in the raspberry fruit mixture.
- Put aside 8 of the remaining raspberries and break the rest into small bits.
- Spoon the bits into 8 small tumblers, and divide the mixture between the tumblers. Chill for 4-6 hours or until set. Decorate with a raspberry.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: A Dessert or Cocktail Glass
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 64Total Fat: 0.5gCarbohydrates: 7.5g
You can of course serve your prosecco jelly in a glass bowl. However, serving in champagne flutes or cocktail glasses looks a little more special. Prosecco in any form should be served in a beautiful glass.
Pin For Later