Today we are presenting our free printable Royal Coronation Colouring Pages Alphabet Letters And Number set. This has been created alongside our Coronation SVG Alphabet to celebrate the Royal Coronation of King Charles III. The Coronation of His Majesty The King and Her Majesty The Queen Consort will take place at Westminster Abbey on Saturday 6th May, 2023
This colouring alphabet and numbers will make wonderful Royal Coronation activities for little hands to develop fine motor skills. Use our awesome coloring pages, as an easy instant download Printable. Bur also for planning teacher led Coronation themed lesson and fun art projects in the home.
This post may contain affiliate links. Which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended at no extra cost to yourself. As an amazon associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Free Printable Royal Coronation Alphabet And Number Colouring Page
10 Facts About King Charles III
- King Charles was born on November 14, 1948, in London, England.
- He is the eldest son of the late Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.
- King Charles was educated at Gordonstoun School in Scotland. And later attended Trinity College, Cambridge.
- He was invested as the Prince of Wales in 1969 at the age of 21.
- He served in the Royal Navy from 1971 to 1976 and holds several military ranks, including Admiral of the Fleet, General, and Air Chief Marshal.
- King Charles is known for his philanthropy and environmental activism, including his work on issues such as climate change and sustainability.
- He has been married twice, first to Lady Diana Spencer (commonly known as Princess Diana) from 1981 to 1996, and then to Camilla Parker Bowles, now the Queen Consort, since 2005.
- King Charles is the father of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, and Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex.
- He had been next in line to the British throne since 1952, making him the longest-serving heir apparent in British history.
- King Charles is a patron of numerous charities and organizations, including the Prince’s Trust, which he founded in 1976 to support young people in the UK.
Ideas For Using These Printable Royal Coronation Alphabet And Numbers Colouring Pages
- Make Royal Coronation flags or banners.
- Upload you Royal Coronation letters to Digital coloring apps.
- Print on watercolour paper and use watercolours.
- Make a custom Coronation coloring book for personal use.
- Use at home, in school or nurseries for Coronation lessons and activities
The Best Tools for Coloring
What are the best tools for coloring in pages? Try some of our favourite tools to get the best results when coloring in your drawing;
- Soft core colored pencils ( easy to blend best for adults and artists )
- Colouring pencils for kids
- Felt tip pens for children ( washable are best for kids )
- Printer paper
How To Get Your Royal Coronation ABC Coloring Pages Alphabet Printable’s?
Click here or the image below to get your free Royal Coronation Colouring/Coloring downloads from our download shop. And either send to the printer or upload to the pc and use on a colouring or processing programme.
More Home Learning Inspiration
If your children love colouring/coloring and you are looking for a Royal themed project this themed Royal Jubilee Coloring alphabet it a great place to start.
Also if you are struggling for art inspiration check out my fun Things To Do With Paper post. There are so many great craft ideas.
Also please do pop over to Instagram, or TikTok and give me a follow and if you make a project please do tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day! This is also where I share all my projects in progress.