FREE printable Mickey Mouse Christmas Coloring card is filled with stars, candy canes, and all things you associate with a festive Mickey Mouse candy wreath.
The coloring card is easy to PRINT and COLOR and perfect for personalising for friends and family.
Also see my Layered Mickey Wreath SVG.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended at no extra cost to yourself. As an amazon associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Free Mickey Mouse Christmas Coloring Card
Ideas For Using These Free Printables
- Christmas Themed Art, coloring
- Color in your Mickey Mouse Colouring Card in felt tip pen or pencils
- Great for multiple copies of the same picture, as you don’t need to buy duplicates of the same book
- Print on watercolour paper and use watercolours
- Use at home, in school or nurseries
Coloring In Tips
Coloring in tips for Mickey Mouse Christmas Coloring Cards;
- When coloring in your Mickey Mouse Christmas cards make sure you have fresh pens with no blunt nibs.
- Test permanent markers or felt tips before to check if they will bleed through the page
- Sharpen coloring pencils
- Color in the same direction to keep it neat.
- Start from the outside of a section and work your way towards the center as you color this will prevent you coloring outside of the lines
- Use festive colors
The Best Tools for Coloring
What are the best tools for coloring in pages? Try some of our favourite tools to get the best results when coloring in your drawing;
- Soft core colored pencils ( easy to blend best for adults and artists )
- Colouring pencils for kids
- Felt tip pens for children ( washable are best for kids )
- Alcohol markers to blend ( need to be printed on a pen marker pad or they will bleed)
- Printer paper
How To Get Your Mickey Mouse Christmas Coloring Pages
Click here or on the photo below to get your free Mickey Mouse Christmas Colouring/Coloring downloads. You can either send to the printer or upload to the pc and then print.
You may need make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off.
More Home Coloring Festive Inspiration
If your children love Christmas colouring/coloring and you are looking for a rainy day project try these Christmas themed coloring pages;
Dont forget to follow us on Instagram, or TikTok and give us a follow and if you make a project please do tag us