If you are creating valentines craft projects, cards scrapbook layers or decorating classrooms or parties then our Free Valentines Gnome Printable Alphabet And Numbers PNG and JPG set are perfect for creating the cutest projects.
Whether its stickers, cards, cake toppers or banners you have a whole printable gnome and alphabet and number set to play with.
This post may contain affiliate links. Which means I may receive a small commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended at no extra cost to yourself. As an amazon, Cricut and Glowforge associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Project Ideas For My Free PNG Valentines Gnome Printable Alphabet
- Printed letters and words for school banners and projects
- Planner Stickers
- Scrapbook Layers
- Valentines Cards
- Kids Crafting
- Sublimation Mugs
You Will Need
- Glossy sticker printer paper, printable vinyl, white A4 card or Printable Magnetic Paper
- Cricut Maker
- Or xTool M1
- Cutting Mat
- Or Any Sublimation Ink, Tools and Blanks.
Upload Your Valentines Gnome Printable Alphabet Files To Cricut Or xTool
From here you will need to follow the instructions for the programme you are using.
- For Cricut Print and Cut Projects follow this step by step print and cut tutorial.
- For xTool print and cut projects follow this sticker print and cut tutorial, the principles are the same, however for card stock the setting need to be set at pressure 282, speed 80.
If You Don’t Have Cutting Machine ?
You can upload my Valentines Gnome Printable PNG Alphabet to Canva, this is a great programme for making posters and cards, or indeed Microsoft Word or Pages. I have provided a set on Jpg files for use in these programs if you would prefer your Printable Valentines Alphabet to have the white background on.
If You Want To Use These Free Cricut Valentines Gnome PNG Alphabet Letters And Numbers?
Simply click here or on the image below to get my free Cricut Valentines Gnome PNG cut file downloads from our shop. Here’s how you upload the files to Cricut Design Space.
Tips And Advice For Using Cricut
- Cricut Design Space Guide
- How to upload to Cricut Design Space
- How To Make Print And Cut Stickers In Cricut Design Space
- Where Else To Get Free SVG Files
Also please do pop over to Instagram, or TikTok and give me a follow and if you make a project please do tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day! This is also where I share all my projects in progress.