Today, we are sharing these oh so beautiful Free Printable Love Stickers Download, crafted to cut out by hand or use with Cricut and Silhouette. They are perfect for enhancing your planners’ charm. Download, print, and infuse your creations with a delightful blend of love and creativity with our cute gnomes, cupcakes, hearts, champagne and bubble baths.
From crafting personalized greeting cards to embellishing Valentine’s planners and preserving memories in scrapbooks, these versatile stickers offer endless possibilities for expressing your unique style. Download, print, and infuse love into every corner of creativity, including Valentine’s cards, wedding stationery and scrapbooking memories.
What You Will Find Here
How To Download And Print Your Free Printable Love Stickers Download
What can my printable Love Stickers Download be used?
- Bullet Journals
- To Do/Wish Lists
- Wall Planners
- Valentines Cards
- Scrapbooking Layouts
How To Cut Out My Printable Love Stickers Download?
Cut Your Stickers Out By Hand
Use a guillotine to cut each sticker out into squares, or free hand and cut around every sticker individually.
Alternatively, Cut Your Printable Love Stickers As A Print-Then-Cut And Cut Project On Your Cricut Machine
Uploading The PNG File
To do this click new project and upload in the left hand bar at the bottom.
Click on upload image and select browse.
Choose your Printable Love Stickers. I am using my Easter stickers for this example, but the principle is the same.
Select complex file, then continue. The next window allows you the take the back off your Love stickers, but I have done this for you. Now select save as a print and cut.
To add to Cricut Design Space choose your sticker sheet and press insert, the image pulls in quite large, simply drag smaller on choose the image size 6.553 by 9.237 this was the largest I managed to get mine to fill more page.
You can now send your project to print, before cutting on your Cricut. For the matt sticker paper I am using, I use the printable vinyl sticker setting and find this is perfect to kiss cut the sticker layer and leave the backing layer intact.
When the sticker sheet is printed the black lines in the corner can smudge to avoid touching it. I use a standard grip cutting mat and gently apply my sticker sheet by smoothing around the edges. This sticks it to the mat enough, but not too much; thus, it is easier to peel off afterwards.
To weed simply lift away the outer area of the sticker paper.
A Few Useful Tips For Using Cricut Print And Cut
- Calibrate your printer before using with you Cricut, this will save so much time and effort.
- Load your paper the correct way into the printer. Obvious I know, but I have made that mistake many times.
- Avoid smudging the black guide lines, they are quite wet when they come out of the printer.
- I cut on the printable vinyl setting and find this is perfect for kiss cutting sticker projects, and it works every time. However if you are having problems also try the washing tape setting.
And that’s it; happy Valentines, scrapbooking and planning.
Also, See These Amazing Free Valentine’s Printables From Some Amazing Designers
- Artsy-Fartsy Mama, Axolotl Valentine Cards
- Simple Made Pretty, Putty Valentine Cards
- The Listed Home, Vintage Valentines Stickers
- The Denver Housewife, Popcorn Valentine
- The Quiet Grove, Pop-it Valentines
- Little Miss Eden Rose, Watercolour Valentines Printable
- Like Love Do, Valentine Telephone Coloring
- The Benson Street, Valentine Coloring Bookmarks
- Kara Creates, Valentine’s Day Play Dough Mats
Tips And Advice For Using Cricut
- Cricut Design Space Guide
- How to upload to Cricut Design Space
- How To Make Print And Cut Stickers In Cricut Design Space
- Where Else To Get Free SVG Files
Also please do pop over to Instagram, or TikTok and give me a follow and if you make a project please do tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day! This is also where I share all my projects in progress.