I am so excited about our new Layered Spaceman SVG, the cutest spaceman who is the perfect addition to our space rocket alphabet and number set. Giving you all you need to make personalised cake toppers, space birthday parties and decorate kids’ bedrooms.
This file could also be cut on vinyl for bedroom decor; it would look great on the ceiling in glow-in-the-dark vinyl.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means I may receive a small commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended at no extra cost to yourself. As an amazon, Cricut and Glowforge associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What You Will Find Here
Layered Spaceman SVG Shopping List
- Card stock, red, pale blue, royal blue, black glitter, silver glitter and white glitter
- Cricut Maker 3, Joy, Explore or Silhouette
- Acrylic craft glue
- A sheet of acetate for for helmet cover
How To Make A Layered Space Man
Adding Your Layered Spaceman to Cricut Design Space
Start by uploading all of your tractor files to Cricut Design Space. You should have 7 layers.
- Top Silver
- Acetate to the back of the hood (optional)
- 3rd royal blue
- White glitter
- Black (boots)
- Light blue
Size all the layers to the exact size of your top silver layer, colour the layers so you know which is which and send the layers to cut. The hood acetate layer should fit just inside the back of the hood, and send to cut.
Building Your Layered Spaceman
When your project is cut, line up all the layers to check they align correctly. You should have seven layers.
Start by glueing the acetate layer to the back of your helmet, then attach the royal blue layer. Now you can add the white, black, red and pale blue layers to build up your file.
Also, See These 16 Amazing Space Themed Files By Some Incredible Crafters and Designers
- Zodiac Symbols from Persia Lou
- Rocket and Stars from The Listed Home
- Space Balloon Birthday from Hello Creative Family
- Layered Space Rocket from Like Love Do
- Out of This World from Little Miss Eden Rose
- To The Moon with Rocket from 100 Directions
- It’s Not Rocket Science from The Quiet Grove
- 3D Rocket Gift Box from Dinosaur Mama
- Rocket Shirt from Kiy’s Craftroom
- I Need Space from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Zodiac Sign Stars Cut File from Liz on Call
- The Sky’s the Limit from Simple Made Pretty
- Layered Spaceship Paper Craft from The Bearded Housewife
- Back in My Day, We Had 9 Planets from Sunshine and Munchkins
- Stars by the Pocketful from Crafting in the Rain
- Sun, Moon & Stars from Tried & True Creative
Tips And Advice For Using Cricut
- Cricut Design Space Guide
- How to upload to Cricut Design Space
- How To Make Print And Cut Stickers In Cricut Design Space
- Where Else To Get Free SVG Files
Also, please do pop over to Instagram, or TikTok and give me a follow and if you make a project, please do tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day! This is also where I share all my projects in progress.