I am not sure if you saw my recent Elf On The Shelf Door SVG, its perfect for cutting out with a Cricut or Silhouette. However I am also conscious that not all of my readers have the benefit of a cutting machine. Thus I have created these ever so cute Free Elf Door Printable’s.
Which are perfect for Elf on the Shelf, to use as Fairy doors, or even magical mice if like we used too, you have an imaginary Stuart Little Mouse Friend in the house?
I have made a green more festive version and a pink version with can be used all year round. The beauty of these doors is that if you print them on magnetic printable paper you can move them around the house. Or print onto card or printable vinyl to attach to skirting boards or walls.
What You Will Find Here
Free Printable Cute Elf Door PNG Files
My Elf Door files in png and jpg format to allow you to use the PNG as print and cut with a Cricut or Silhouette. Although you can also print the JPEG images and cut out by hand.
If You Want To Use My Cute Elf On The Shelf Door PNG Files For Cricut Christmas Crafts?
Simply click here or on the image below to get my free Elf Door PNG/JPEG cut file downloads from our shop. Here’s how you upload the files to Cricut Design Space
If You’re Having Problems?
Check out my trouble shooting page, hopefully it will answer any questions you may have.
A Few Tips Using My Free Elf Door PNG Files
I have also included a JPEG incase you want to print off your Elf Door PNG Files by hand, to do this open in word to size your file before printing. You can print the doors on magnetic paper, card and laminate them on on removable printable vinyl or sticker paper.
A Few Useful Tips And Hints For Using Cricut Print And Cut
- Calibrate your printer before using with you Cricut, this will save so much time and effort.
- Load your paper the correct way into the printer. Obvious, I know, but I have made that mistake many times.
- Also avoid smudging the black guide lines when they come out of the printer.
- Load your Elf Door image the correct way into your Cricut as it appears in design space.
Tips And Advice For Using Cricut
- Cricut Design Space Guide
- How to upload to Cricut Design Space
- If You Want To Personalise Or Add Words To Your Project
- Where Else To Get Free SVG Files
Tools And Products I Used
- Cricut Maker 3
- Printable Magnetic Paper
Also please do pop over to Instagram, and give me a follow and if you make a project please do tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day!