Who doesn’t love a cupcake? They just bring joy to the world, whether its a super elaborate cupcake tower, Disney cupcake or indeed delicious home made cupcakes, the kind that fill your home with the most delicious aroma. Our Cupcake Colouring Sheets Alphabet Letters and Numbers are perfect for creating cupcake themed cards and banners.
They are also wonderful for cupcakes themed activities for schools, brownie and cub packs. simple download, print off and go. Also scroll down for our cupcake facts to make lessons and home learning fun.
What You Will Find Here
Ideas For Using These Printable Cupcake Colouring Sheets
- IT, printing out or uploading to Word, Canva or Pages for online word forming or colouring.
- Dexterity, cutting all the letters out into squares.
- Cupcake Themed Art, colouring in the alphabet .
- Cupcake Classroom decor.
- Make home made banners.
- Art, make Cupcake birthday cards.
- Print out 2 sets and make a game of Cupcake alphabet snap.
10 Cupcake Facts For Curious Kids
- Amelia Simmons invented the cupcake.
- Amelia created the recipe in 1796, and called it “a light cake to bake in small cups”.
- Hence the name ‘cupcake’ comes from how the cakes were measured (in cups).
- Over 800 million cup cakes are eaten each year.
- National Cupcake day is December 15th!
- The record for eating the most cupcakes in the shortest time is 29 cup cakes in just 30 seconds.
- The worlds largest cupcake weighed 1224 pounds and was 4 feet tall.
- October 18th is national chocolate cupcake day.
- For Beautiful Cupcakes check out Peggy Porschens In Chelsea
- There is cupcake ATM at Disney Springs, Orlando. I kid you not!
How To Get Your Cupcake ABC Colouring Pages Alphabet And Number Set Of Printable’s?
Click here or the image below to get your free Cupcake Colouring/Coloring downloads and either send to the printer or upload to the pc and use on a colouring or processing programme. The link to the page is in your members email. However, make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off.
More Home Learning Inspiration
Also if you are struggling for art inspiration check out my fun Things To Do With Paper post. There are so many great craft ideas.
If You’re Having Problems?
Check out my trouble shooting page, hopefully it will answer any questions you may have.
Also please do pop over to Instagram, or TikTok and give me a follow and if you make a project please do tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day! This is also where I share all my projects in progress.