I had such an overwhelming response when I posted my Nursery Cloud SVG earlier in the week, and course these things come in sets which inspired me to go on a create this Free 3D Hot Air Balloon SVG File. I have to say I much prefer the colours I chose for this layered balloon, it just seems prettier and more subtle.
These nursery cut files are perfect for decorating nurseries, baby showers and making the cutest new baby cards.
Free 3D Hot Air Balloon SVG, PNG Files For Cricut And Silhouette
These layered balloon svg files will look great in all colours, but look particularly pretty in pastel colours with slightly darker backgrounds to create depth.
Project Ideas Using My Layered Hot Air Balloon SVG Free Download
- Layered Balloon Cake Toppers
- New Baby Balloon Themed Cards
- Balloon Scrapbooking Layouts For New Babies And Baby Showers
- Framing As Nursery Wall Art
- Single Layer Wall Decals
- Balloon Banners
- Balloon Straw Toppers
- Baby Shower Decorations
- Christening Decorations And Cards
If You Want To Use My Balloon SVG, PNG For Nurseries, Baby Showers And Christenings?
Simply click here or on the image below to get my free Hot Air Balloon SVG/PNG cut file download and I will pop them across to you in PNG and SVG form.
However, make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off. Here’s how you upload the files to Cricut Design Space
If You’re Having Problems?
Check out my trouble shooting page, hopefully it will answer any questions you may have.
Tips And Advice For Using Your Ice Cream SVG PNG, Free Download.
- Cricut Design Space Guide
- How To Make Stickers With The Offset Tool
- How to upload to Cricut Design Space
- If You Want To Personalise Of Add Words To Your Project
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- How To Put A Back File On Your Project For A Back To School Sign
- Where Else To Get Free SVG Files
Printable Ice Cream SVG, PNG & JPEG files for print and cut projects.
Guitar Mandala For Musical Summer Projects.
Also please do pop over to Instagram, and give me a follow and if you make a project please do tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day!