If you are loving spring themed craft projects then my cute set of printable Easter Bunny Ears Colouring Pages Alphabet And Numbers is the perfect activity to let the kiddies craft along with you. These Easter Bunny Ears Colouring Pages are a perfect match to my Easter Bunny Ears SVG Alphabet. Thus meaning whilst you are creating Easter Creations on you Cricut or Silhouette, the kiddies are happily colouring along with a themed Easter Alphabet. Also see our cute Easter Bunny Carrot Coloring Page.
My Colouring Easter Bunny Letters and Numbers can also be used for home learning, classroom decor and just good old rainy day fun. It’s also a great resource for building travel activity packs.
ABC Colouring letters and numbers are a great way to channel energy. When our boys were little any theme that matched an exciting subject to them was a great way to calm and focus their minds.
What You Will Find Here
Ideas For Using These Bunny Ears Colouring Pages Printable Themed ABC Alphabet And Numbers
- IT, printing out or uploading to Word, Canva or Pages for online Easter themed word forming or colouring
- Dexterity, cutting all the letters out into squares
- Easter Bunny Themed Art, colouring in the alphabet
- Spring Classroom decor
- Art, creating collages
- Spelling, creating spelling games and forming words
- Maths, using the numbers to create sums and problems (You may need to print out 2 sets of numbers.)
- These are also perfect for teachers to decorate classrooms, to create an Easter Bunny themed banner or wall
- Make home made banners
- Art, make Easter cards
- Make Easter Bunny Bingo
- Print out 2 sets and make a game of Easter Bunny alphabet snap
- They are also great for Easter themed monochrome scrapbook layouts.
8 Great Easter Facts For Kids
- Easter falls on the first Sunday after the full moon in March.
- Eggs are a symbol of new life and joy.
- Easter celebrates the resurrection of Jesus.
- Around 90 million chocolate Easter bunnies are made each year.
- Easter takes place after the 40 day period of lent.
- 70% of Easter treats purchased are chocolate.
- The official flower of Easter is the white lily.
- Peeps and jelly beans are two popular non-chocolate Easter treats.
More Home Learning Inspiration
Also if you are struggling for art inspiration check out my fun Things To Do With Paper post. There are so many great craft ideas.
How To Get Your Bunny Ears ABC Colouring Pages Alphabet And Number Set Of Printable’s?
Click here or the image below to get your free Bunny Ears Colouring/Coloring downloads from our shop and either send to the printer or upload to the pc and use on a colouring or processing programme.
If You’re Having Problems?
Check out my trouble shooting page, hopefully it will answer any questions you may have.
Also please do pop over to Instagram, and give me a follow and if you make a project please do tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day! This is also where I share all my projects in progress. This post first appeared on my other craft site, Extraordinary Chaos.