As we are starting to think of all things Easter I have created a Free Printable Easter Bunny Colouring Pages Alphabet and Number Set. Easter is an exciting time for kiddies, all that promise of long days playing in the garden or walking to the park. Also lets not forget Easter egg hunts, and the Easter Bunny.
But with exciting times, comes excited kiddies. When our boys were little I found that searching for creative ways to channel that excitement was a wonderful way to harness excitement. For us that came in the form of crafting, card making and colouring activities themed to seasons.
My Easter Bunny Colouring Alphabet and Letters are also a quick and easy resources! Also even better, get the kids to print it out. IT skills are so important and better to start them young.
These Easter letters and numbers printable’s are also perfect for school activities, classroom decor, themed lessons and also printed off for a little rainy day colouring fun.
Ideas For Using These Easter Bunny Colouring Pages Printable Themed Alphabet And Numbers
- IT, printing out or uploading to Word, Canva or Pages for online word forming or colouring
- Dexterity, cutting all the letters out into squares
- Art, colouring in the alphabet
- Classroom decor
- Art, creating collages
- Spelling, creating spelling games and forming words
- Maths, using the numbers to create sums and problems (You may need to print out 2 sets of numbers.)
- These are also perfect for teachers to decorate classrooms, to create an Easter themed banner or wall
- Make home made banners
- Art, make birthday cards
- Print out 2 sets and make a game of Easter alphabet snap
- They are also great for Easter themed monochrome scrapbook layouts.
How To Get Your Easter Bunny Colouring Pages Alphabet And Number Set Of Printable’s?
Click the image below to get your free Easter Bunny Colouring downloads and either send to the printer or upload to the pc and use on a colouring or processing programme. If you’re a subscriber, the download is ready for you in the free members area under printable Alphabets. The link to the page is in your members email. However, make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off, if the email doesn’t land check your spam folder.
More Home Learning Inspiration
Also if you are struggling for art inspiration check out my fun Things To Do With Paper post. There are so many great craft ideas.
If You’re Having Problems?
Check out my trouble shooting page, hopefully it will answer any questions you may have.
Also please do pop over to Instagram, and give me a follow and if you make a project please do tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day! This is also where I share all my projects in progress.