Easter is on the way, with the promise of warm sunny days (I have EVERYTHING crossed) and thhis FREE printable Easter Bunny Carrot Coloring Page is packed with so many of the fun things you associate with Easter.
Thus making great Easter Bunny colouring activities for little hands to develop fine motor skills. Use our awesome Easter Bunny coloring pages, as an easy instant download Printable, for planning teacher led Easter themed lesson and fun art projects in the home.
Also check out our Bunny Ears Coloring Alphabet and layered bunny Masks, these were designed for Chinese New Year but are perfect for Easter Egg Hunts.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended at no extra cost to yourself. As an amazon associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Free Printable Easter Bunny Carrot Colouring Page
Ideas For Using This Printable Easter Bunny Carrot Colouring Page
- They make great cards for Easter
- Upload you Easter Bunny Carrot coloring pages to Digital coloring apps
- Print on watercolour paper and use watercolours
- Make a custom Easter coloring book for personal use
- Use at home, in school or nurseries for stress relief and calming activities
- Use them as a rainy day activity for kids
- Great for multiple copies of the same picture, as you don’t need to buy duplicates of the same book
Coloring in tips for our Easter Bunny Carrot Coloring Page
Coloring in tips for Easter Bunny Carrot Coloring Alphabet;
- When coloring in your Easter Bunny Carrot coloring pages make sure you have fresh pens with no blunt nibs.
- Test permanent markers or felt tips before to check if they will bleed through the page
- Use on one side of A4 paper to fold into Easter cards.
- Color in the same direction to keep it neat.
- Start from the outside of a section and work your way towards the center as you color this will prevent you coloring outside of the lines
- Keep straight and in line so strokes look neat and tidy
- Go over again with pencils if you want a darker colour
- Use lots of different colours
- Use Vibrant colours
The Best Tools for Coloring
What are the best tools for coloring in pages? Try some of our favourite tools to get the best results when coloring in your drawing;
- Soft core colored pencils ( easy to blend best for adults and artists )
- Colouring pencils for kids
- Felt tip pens for children ( washable are best for kids )
- Alcohol markers to blend ( need to be printed on a pen marker pad or they will bleed)
- Printer paper
How To Get Your Easter Bunny Carrot Coloring Page Printable?
Click here or the image below to get your free Easter Bunny Carrot Colouring/Coloring download and either send to the printer or upload to the pc and use on a colouring or processing programme. However, make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off.
More Home Learning Inspiration
Also if you are struggling for art inspiration check out my fun Things To Do With Paper post. There are so many great craft ideas.
Also please do pop over to Instagram, or TikTok and give me a follow and if you make a project please do tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day! This is also where I share all my projects in progress.