Teachers are just the best aren’t they? And that’s why I created this set of Free Teacher PNG Printable Letters And Numbers. They are perfect for sublimation and printing off and creating teacher cards and gifts.
Thus great for card making, sublimation and scrapbooking. And the great news is you don’t need to use a cutting machine like I do. You can also upload the files to the free version of Canva and make easy thank you teacher custom cards.
This post may contain affiliate links. Which means I may receive a small commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended at no extra cost to yourself. As an amazon, Cricut and Glowforge associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What You Will Find Here
Project Ideas For My Teacher PNG Printable Letters And Numbers
- Wall Decals For Schools And Nurseries
- Thank you Teacher Cake Toppers
- Teacher Appreciation Cards
- Sublimation Mugs
- Sublimation T Shirts
You Will Need
- Printer, (Make sure you calibrate your printer to your Cricut before using for the first time, you will find the calibration button by clicking on the 3 lines next to CANVAS in the top left corner of Design Space)
- One of the following depending on your project. Glossy sticker printer paper, printable vinyl, white A4 card or Printable Magnetic Paper
- Cricut Maker or Canva
- Cutting Mat
- Cricut Tool Kit
- Card Stock
- Straws if you are making cake toppers
- Or Any Sublimation Ink, Tools and Blanks if you are using for sublimation.
How To Upload Your Teacher PNG Printable Letters And Numbers To Cricut Design Space.
Start by clicking upload in the bottom left hand corner of Cricut Design Space, a box will appear where you can select browse. Now find you download file and choose the Teacher Alphabet Printable PNG folder, these are the files you will need for design space. The images below are from my Flamingo Printable Alphabet but the principle is the same.
Select the printable Teacher Appreciation Printable PNG Alphabet letters and numbers you require one at a time. When you choose a letter you will see the box below. Select complex and click continue in the bottom right corner.
Next you’ll be taken to a screen where you can remove the back off the file, however I have done this for you. Note if you want to remove the white infills on the letters, do that at this stage
Click continue in the bottom left corner. Now you will get the choice to save your Teacher Appreciation Printable letters and numbers as cut files or print then cut files. You must save as print and cut.
You can now bulk select the letters and numbers for your printable Rainbow project to pull into Cricut Design Space.
How To Print Your Teacher PNG Appreciation Printable Alphabet And Numbers With Cricut
If You Want To Use These Free Teacher PNG Printable Alphabet Letters And Numbers?
Simply click here or on the image below to get my free Cricut Teacher PNG Printable PNG cut file downloads from our shop Here’s how you upload the files to Cricut Design Space.
If You’re Having Problems?
Check out my trouble shooting page, hopefully it will answer any questions you may have.
Tips And Advice For Using Cricut
- Cricut Design Space Guide
- How to upload to Cricut Design Space
- How To Make Print And Cut Stickers In Cricut Design Space
- Everything You Need To Know About Print And Cut
- Where Else To Get Free SVG Files
Also please do pop over to Instagram, or TikTok and give me a follow and if you make a project please do tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day! This is also where I share all my projects in progress.