Today we have an exciting collection of winter themed Snow SVG Files, 17 in fact with so many crafting options for Cricut, Glowforge, xTool and Silhouette from so many talented crafters.
Included in that is our new Free Layered Snow SVG Files For Snow Themed Crafting is a super cute file and perfect for scrapbooking and crafting.These files are perfect to celebrate those magical snow days in scrapbooking layers to fill will all of those family memories and moments for the year ahead. Or make adorable shirts and hoodies for snow themed fun.
This is a gorgeous snowy themed file filled with snowballs and the cutest snowman. It’s a great project for scrapbooking layouts, cake toppers and winter decor. It would look great on a cushion too.
This post may contain affiliate links. Which means I may receive a small commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended at no extra cost to yourself. As an amazon, Cricut and Glowforge associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What You Will Need For My Free Snow Days SVG
- Cricut Maker,
- Weeding Tools
- Card Stock, white glitter, pale blue glitter, metallic blue card orange metallic card, black glitter
- Glue, I use Cosmic Shimmer Acrylic Glue
- Nuvo Glitter Drops
Making Your Snow Days SVG/PNG On Cricut
Upload your Snow Days SVG files to Cricut Design Space, follow these instructions if you need help doing this. Firstly you will need to ensure all layers line up correctly, they should, however if they don’t, click on the padlock on the corner of the snowy files to adjust.
Once you are happy, colour all the layers of your let it snow file using the pictures on this page as a guide. The Colours I used are….
- 1. White glitter for the top layer.
- 2. Blue glitter
- 3. Metallic blue card
- 4. Orange metallic card (For the carrot nose)
- 5. Black glitter
Cutting Your Snow Days SVG On Cricut
When you send your Snow Days SVG/PNG files to your Cricut to cut, ensure you use your brayer to roll the paper, vinyl or card to adhere to the mat. Note that movement will affect the cut.
How To Build Your Snow Days SVG Layered File
Firstly start by making sure they all line up and every layer is the correct way round, then flip all of the layers over. Put glue onto the back of the orange and attach to the front of the back black layer, now add glue to the back of the metallic blue glitter layer and attach it to top of the orange layer, repeat with the blue metallic layer and top white glitter layer.
If you are using cosmic shimmer gel it takes a few seconds to set. Thus you have time to position your file perfectly. Finish off by adding glitter snow drops with Nuvo Glitter Drops.
How To Get Your Free Snow Days SVG/PNG Files
Click here of the the image below to get your free downloadable Snow Days SVG/png files from our members shop and follow these instructions to add to Cricut Design Space. Don’t forget to turn off any pop up blockers, and if your email doesn’t come through check your spam folder. Note if you are using Glowforge you need SVG files to cut the image out of wood or acrylic. Or Png or SVG to engrave.
Also Check Out These Incredible Snow Files
- Let It Snow SVG with Snowman | Abbi Kirsten Collections
- Let It Snow Somewhere Else SVG | Persia Lou
- Long Winter’s Nap | Crafting Overload
- Snowy Paper Lanterns | Gina C. Creates
- Oh Snow You Didn’t Funny Snowman SVG | Color Me Crafty
- If It’s Snowing I’m Not Going | The Denver Housewife
- Snow SVG | The Quiet Grove
- Snow Gnome | Dinosaur Mama
- Snow Globe SVG | Kiy’s Craftroom
- Make Time to Chase Snowflakes | Crafty Life Mom
- Literally Freezing | Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Cozy Season | Simple Made Pretty
- Thank You Snow Much Card | The Bearded Housewife
- Stay Cozy | The Walnut Street House
- Up To Snow Good | Sunshine and Munchkins
- Fresh Snow & Hot Cocoa | Tried & True Creative
If You’re Having Problems?
Check out my trouble shooting page, hopefully it will answer any questions you may have.
Tips And Advice For Using Your Download For Cricut
- Cricut Design Space Guide
- How To Slice And Weld In Cricut Design Space
- How to upload to Cricut Design Space
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Where Else To Get Free SVG Files
Also please do pop over to Instagram, or Tik Tok and give me a follow and if you make a project tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day.