Baileys is for drinking right? It is my go to winter warmer drink. There is nothing better than a Baileys coffee mmmm. And also obligatory on Christmas Eve, we even leave Santa a tipple. Well, you can only drink so much milk can’t you? We figured by the time he gets to us he might need something a little stronger. Thus Baileys became a tradition and Santa’s drink of choice in the Christie household. So a cheeky Pumpkin Spice Baileys Fudge Recipe is just the ticket.
When the lovely people at 31Dover sent me a bottle on Pumpkin Spice Baileys to try out I decided to try something a little different with it. I scoured the Internet for recipes, cobbled a few together and came up with this cheeky little fudge recipe.
But it has not been without its challenges; I have made a few mistakes, had a few attempts and might have just eaten a little more than I should have. Can you ever eat too much Baileys Fudge? Anyhow I have decided to save me from eating too much it also makes a great gift!
What You Will Find Here
And after a few attempts here is my ever so delicious, Christmas rolled up in a ball, Pumpkin Spice Bailey Fudge recipe.
You will need:
- 200g While Chocolate Drops
- 100g Milk Chocolate Drops
- 30 Unsalted Butter
- 375ml Cam of Condensed Milk
- Half A Small Glass of Pumpkin Spice Baileys
- 1 t/sp Cinnamon
- 100g Brown Sugar
- 100g White Sugar
- Coco Powder for Coating
- Icing Sugar for Dusting
- Melt the butter into the chocolate, condensed milk, Baileys and cinnamon until it is smooth
- Add the sugar and heat until the mixture is bubbling (it is important to heat to boiling point to break down the sugar)
- Add the boiling mixture and a glass heatproof dish lined with greaseproof paper
- Refrigerate until it has set
- Cut into squares with a hot knife (using a cup of boiling water to heat and clean in between) This will melt the outside slightly enabling you to roll into balls
- Roll the balls in coco powder and then dust with icing sugar and return to the fridge to cool and set.
For a printable PDF click here.
Pin For Later