Today we are sharing our free printable Pirate Coloring Alphabet Letters And Number set. This has been created alongside our Pirate SVG Alphabet and printable color pirate alphabet and numbers.
This colouring alphabet and numbers will make wonderful Pirate inspired activities for little hands to develop fine motor skills. Use our awesome coloring pages, as an easy instant download Printable. But also for planning teacher led Pirate themed lessons and fun art projects in the home.
This post may contain affiliate links. Which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended at no extra cost to yourself. As an amazon associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Free Printable Pirate Coloring Alphabet And Number Pages
10 Fun Facts About Pirates
- Pirates were sailors who engaged in acts of piracy, such as attacking and looting ships on the high seas. They were most active from the 16th to the 19th centuries.
- The most famous pirates of all time were Blackbeard, Calico Jack, Anne Bonny, and Captain Kidd. They were known for their brutal and ruthless tactics, but also for their charisma and daring.
- Pirates often operated under a code of conduct, known as the pirate code. This code included rules such as no stealing from other pirates, no gambling on board, and no fighting among crew members.
- Pirates flew their own flags, known as Jolly Roger flags. These flags usually featured a skull and crossbones or other menacing symbols to intimidate their victims.
- Many pirates had a reputation for being cruel and violent, but some were actually quite compassionate. For example, Anne Bonny and Mary Read were known for dressing as men and fighting alongside their male crewmates.
- Piracy was a lucrative business, and pirates often amassed great wealth from their raids. Many buried their treasure, which has led to countless tales of hidden pirate treasure still waiting to be discovered.
- Pirates often used a variety of weapons, including swords, pistols, muskets, and cannons. They were also skilled at boarding other ships and engaging in hand-to-hand combat.
- Many pirates had a strict hierarchy, with the captain at the top and other crew members assigned specific roles such as the quartermaster or gunner.
- The pirate lifestyle was often short-lived, as many pirates were caught and executed for their crimes. However, the legend of the pirate has endured and continues to capture the imaginations of people around the world.
- Pirates have had a lasting impact on popular culture, with countless books, movies, and TV shows featuring pirate characters and themes.
Ideas For Using These Printable Pirate Alphabet And Numbers Colouring Pages
- Make Pirate flags or banners.
- Upload you Pirate letters to Digital coloring apps.
- Print on watercolour paper and use watercolours.
- Make a custom Pirate themed coloring book for personal use.
- Use at home, in school or nurseries for Pirate inspired lessons and activities
The Best Tools for Coloring
What are the best tools for coloring in pages? Try some of our favourite tools to get the best results when coloring in your drawing;
- Soft core colored pencils ( easy to blend best for adults and artists )
- Colouring pencils for kids
- Felt tip pens for children ( washable are best for kids )
- Printer paper
How To Get Your Pirate ABC Coloring Pages Alphabet Printable’s?
Click here or the image below to get your free Pirate Colouring/Coloring downloads from our download shop. And either send to the printer or upload to the pc and use on a colouring or processing programme.
More Home Learning Inspiration
Also see our Space Rocket or Ballerina Alphabet for more themed coloring alphabet and number set to inspire learning.
Also if you are struggling for art inspiration check out my fun Things To Do With Paper post. There are so many great craft ideas.
Also please do pop over to Instagram, or TikTok and give me a follow and if you make a project please do tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day! This is also where I share all my projects in progress.