Today, we are sharing our free printable Penguin Coloring Alphabet Letters And Number set. This colouring alphabet and numbers will make wonderful penguin-inspired activities for little hands to develop fine motor skills.
Use our awesome penguin coloring pages as an easy, instant download Printable. But also for planning teacher-led North and. South Pole-themed lessons and fun art projects in the home.
This post may contain affiliate links. Which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended at no extra cost to yourself. As an amazon associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
What You Will Find Here
Free Printable Penguin Coloring Alphabet And Number Pages
10 Interesting Facts About Penguins
- Penguins are flightless birds that have evolved to be excellent swimmers instead.
- Penguins might look black and white, but some species have unique markings, like the Gentoo penguin’s orange beak and feet.
- Penguin parents often share parenting duties. Dads might keep the eggs warm on their feet while moms go hunting for food.
- Penguins have a distinctive waddling walk due to their short legs and wide bodies. It’s both cute and practical!
- Penguins are agile swimmers and can leap out of the water and dive deep to catch fish and other seafood.
- Penguins’ black and white coloration is like a tuxedo. This helps them blend with the ocean and sky when they’re swimming.
- To survive in cold climates, penguins have a layer of fat and dense feathers that keep them warm.
- While some penguins live in cold Antarctica, others live in more temperate areas like South Africa and South America.
- Penguins love company! They often gather in large colonies for warmth, protection, and social interaction.
- Penguins make various sounds to communicate with each other, from loud calls to distinctive “hums” that help them find their mates.
Ideas For Using These Printable Penguin Alphabet And Numbers Colouring Pages
The Best Tools for Coloring
What are the best tools for coloring in pages? Try some of our favourite tools to get the best results when coloring in your drawing;
More Home Learning Inspiration
Also if you are struggling for art inspiration check out my fun Things To Do With Paper post. There are so many great craft ideas.
Also please do pop over to Instagram, or TikTok and give me a follow and if you make a project please do tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day! This is also where I share all my projects in progress.