I am a huge fan of Hello Kitty, its the shop I spend the longest in every time we visit Epcot, I actually get goosebumps about going! It’s that sea of cute pinkness that gets me every time. And when I created my Hello Kitty SVG Alphabet I decided it had to be in colouring pages too! So here is my oh so cute Hello Kitty Colouring Pages, Alphabet Letters & Numbers for personal use only.
These are perfect for creating learning games, holiday survival packs and just for a little Hello Kitty Colouring Fun. I know when I was younger I would have adored these colouring pages and spent hours making games and colouring.
What You Will Find Here
Ideas For Using These Hello Kitty Colouring Pages Printable Themed ABC Alphabet And Numbers
- IT, printing out or uploading to Word, Canva or Pages for online word forming or colouring
- Dexterity, cutting all the letters out into squares
- Hello Kitty Themed Art, colouring in the alphabet
- Hello Kitty Bingo
- Art, creating collages
- Spelling, creating spelling games and forming words
- Maths, using the numbers to create sums and problems (You may need to print out 2 sets of numbers.)
- Make home made banners
- Art, Hello Kitty birthday cards
- Print out 2 sets and make a game of Hello Kitty alphabet snap
- They are also great for Hello Kitty themed monochrome scrapbook layouts.
How To Get Your Hello Kitty ABC Colouring Pages Alphabet And Number Set Of Printable’s?
Click here or the image below to get your free Hello Kitty Colouring/Coloring downloads and either send to the printer or upload to the pc and use on a colouring or processing programme. The link to the page is in your members email. However, make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off.
More Home Learning Inspiration
If you want to create Hello Kitty Bingo check out my Princess Alphabet post for step by step instructions or for maths pages check out the instructions in my Bee Alphabet.
Also if you are struggling for art inspiration check out my fun Things To Do With Paper post. There are so many great craft ideas.
If You’re Having Problems?
Check out my trouble shooting page, hopefully it will answer any questions you may have.
Also please do pop over to Instagram, and give me a follow and if you make a project please do tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day! This is also where I share all my projects in progress.