Today we are sharing this free Hot Chocolate Mug SVG for Cricut and Silhouette. This dreamy winter file features a classic mug, brimming with velvety cocoa topped with a dollop of whipped cream, all finished off with marshmallows and a candy cane.
If you’re a designer looking to enhance your winter-themed projects, cards, or scrapbooking layers, this hot chocolate mug will infuse your creations with a dash of warmth and winter nostalgia.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means I may receive a small commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended at no extra cost to yourself. As an amazon, Cricut and Glowforge associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What You Will Find Here
Hot Chocolate Mug SVG Shopping List
- Card stock, white card stock, white glitter card stock, red glitter card stock, pink pearl card, blue holographic card, beige cardstock.
- Cricut Maker 3, Joy, Explore or Silhouette
- Acrylic craft glue
- Blue and white acrylic paint pens
- Glitter Nuvo Drops
How To Make A Hot Chocolate Mug SVG
Adding Your Hot Chocolate Mug SVG to Cricut Design Space
Start by uploading all of your tractor files to Cricut Design Space. You should have 6 layers.
- Top white glitter
- Blue holographic
- Pink pearl
- Red (Candy Cane)
Size all the layers to the exact size of your top white glitter layer, colour the layers so you know which is which and send the layers to cut.
Building Your Hot Chocolate Mug SVG
When your project is cut, line up all the layers to check they align correctly. You should have six layers.
Start from the back by adding acrylic glue to the back of the red layer and sticking the white solid back layer. Now glue the pink to the top of the red, followed by the blue holographic, beige, and white glitter, adding the snowflake to the top.
You can now finish off by adding Nuvo drops to the top cream layer and adding spots to the mug, I used white with the odd blue dot to add a little detail.
Also, See These 14 Amazing Winter Themed Files By Some Incredible Crafters and Designers
- Let It Snow from Abbi Kirsten Collections
- Snowman Face SVG from Persia Lou
- Winter Vibes from Hello Creative Family
- Layered Robin SVG from Like Love Do
- Cute Winter Penguin SVG from 100 Directions
- Winter Wonderland SVG from The Quiet Grove
- 3D Snowman Shadowbox from Dinosaur Mama
- Let It Snow SVG from Kiy’s Craftroom
- Cold Girl Winter from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Freezin’ Season SVG from Simple Made Pretty
- Warm and Cozy Layered Card from The Bearded Housewife
- But First, Hot Cocoa from Sunshine and Munchkins
- Winter of Our Discontent from Crafting in the Rain
- It’s Cuddle Weather from Tried & True Creative
Tips And Advice For Using Cricut
- Cricut Design Space Guide
- How to upload to Cricut Design Space
- How To Make Print And Cut Stickers In Cricut Design Space
- Where Else To Get Free SVG Files
Also, please do pop over to Instagram, or TikTok and give me a follow and if you make a project, please do tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day! This is also where I share all my projects in progress.