I do love a baby alphabet and as my original Nursery alphabet is so popular I decided to create another, babies and nurseries come in all shapes and sizes right? This gorgeous Elephant Alphabet Nursery SVG Free Download gives another design alternative to my nursery alphabet and printable Nursery Alphabet.
These are great for creating adorable new baby cards, creating cake toppers for 1st birthdays and decorating nurseries, they can even be cut out into fabric!
What You Will Find Here
Free SVG Elephant Nursery Alphabet
Project Ideas For My Free Nursery SVG
- Paper Cut Letters And Words
- Elephant Themed Baby Nursery Wall Art
- Personalised Elephant Cake Toppers For 1st Birthdays
- New Baby And Baby Shower Cards
- Elephant Themed Baby Shower And Christening Invitations
- Use Pegs And String For Nursery With Names
- Framed Art
- Iron On Vinyl Hoops
- Decoupage Elephant Cushions
- Wall Decals
- Scrapbooking Pages And Memory Books
If You Want To Use These Free Baby Letters With Cricut Or Silhouette?
Click Here or the image below to get your free downloadable Elephant Nursery Alphabet SVG/png files and follow these instructions to add to Cricut Design Space. Don’t forget to turn off any pop up blockers.
However, make sure the pop-up blocker is turned off. Here’s how you upload the files to Cricut Design Space.
Cutting Your Baby Alphabet
If your cutting mat looses its stickiness this will affect the quality of cut. Also make sure your mat is in good condition, this is vital for cutting intricate cuts.
Additionally, set the material and cut pressure correctly to match whatever materials you’re cutting to guarantee a clean cut. If you have any problems cutting check the mat, pressure and material settings as generally this is where the problem will lie.
Tips And Advice For Using Your Cute Nursery Alphabet SVG/PNG, Free Download.
- Cricut Design Space Guide
- How To Slice And Weld In Cricut Design Space
- How to upload to Cricut Design Space
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Where Else To Get Free SVG Files
Also please do pop over to Instagram, and give me a follow and if you make a project tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day!