This FREE printable Chinese Year of the Rabbit Coloring Pages Alphabet Letters And Number set is packed with all the fun things you associate with Chinese Year of the Rabbit.
Thus making great Chinese New Year colouring activities for little hands to develop fine motor skills. Use our awesome coloring pages, as an easy instant download Printable, for planning teacher led Year of the Rabbit themed lesson and fun art projects in the home. Also check out our Year of the Rabbit SVG Alphabet and layered bunny to make Year of the Rabbit Masks.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended at no extra cost to yourself. As an amazon associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
What You Will Find Here
Free Printable Chinese Year of the Rabbit Alphabet And Number Colouring Page
Ideas For Using These Printable Chinese Year of the Rabbit Alphabet And Numbers Colouring Pages
- They make great cards for Chinese New Year
- Upload you Chinese Year of the Rabbit letters to Digital coloring apps
- Print on watercolour paper and use watercolours
- Make a custom Chinese new year coloring book for personal use
- Use at home, in school or nurseries for stress relief and calming activities
- Use them as a rainy day activity for kids
- Great for multiple copies of the same picture, as you don’t need to buy duplicates of the same book
Coloring in tips for Chinese Year of the Rabbit Coloring Alphabet
Coloring in tips for Chinese Year of the Rabbit Coloring Alphabet;
- When coloring in your Chinese Year of the Rabbit Alphabet pages make sure you have fresh pens with no blunt nibs.
- Test permanent markers or felt tips before to check if they will bleed through the page
- Use on one side of A4 paper to fold into New Year cards.
- Color in the same direction to keep it neat.
- Start from the outside of a section and work your way towards the center as you color this will prevent you coloring outside of the lines
- Keep straight and in line so strokes look neat and tidy
- Go over again with pencils if you want a darker colour
- Use lots of different colours
- Use Bold colours
The Best Tools for Coloring
What are the best tools for coloring in pages? Try some of our favourite tools to get the best results when coloring in your drawing;
- Soft core colored pencils ( easy to blend best for adults and artists )
- Colouring pencils for kids
- Felt tip pens for children ( washable are best for kids )
- Alcohol markers to blend ( need to be printed on a pen marker pad or they will bleed)
- Printer paper
How To Get Your Chinese Year of the Rabbit ABC Coloring Pages Alphabet Printable’s?
Click here or the image below to get your free Chinese Year of the Rabbit Colouring/Coloring downloads and either send to the printer or upload to the pc and use on a colouring or processing programme. However, make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off.
To bulk download the files form Google Drive simply right click and click the down arrow to select all then click download. This will zip all of the files into your downloads file, see how here.
More Home Learning Inspiration
Also if you are struggling for art inspiration check out my fun Things To Do With Paper post. There are so many great craft ideas.
Also please do pop over to Instagram, or TikTok and give me a follow and if you make a project please do tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day! This is also where I share all my projects in progress.