Today I am sharing my free Angel Colouring Pages Alphabet Letters And Numbers, this is a glorious set of Angel themed colouring activities, that can be linked to difficult conversations all year round, but all used to celebrate and rejoice the Christmas story.
Christmas is just around the corner and its time to start planning and preparing those last minute Christmas activities. Or indeed when you need a little last minute colouring activity to match the season ahead. Not only to amplify learning but to also engage little learners, and link seasonal subjects in with education.
What You Will Find Here
Ideas For Using These Angel Colouring Pages
- These are also perfect for teachers to decorate classrooms, to create an Angel themed banner or wall
- Make home made banners
- Art, make Angel Christmas cards
- Print out 2 sets and make a game of Angel alphabet snap
5 Angel Gabriel Facts For Kids
- The Angel Gabriel is an archangel (which means he is high ranking).
- Gabriel is God’s messenger.
- The Hebrew meaning of the name Gabriel translates to ‘God is my strength’.
- Angel Gabriel revealed to Mary that she was to have a baby, that was to be a king, that was Jesus.
- Angel Gabriel preached to the shepherds of Bethlehem the night Jesus was born too, to spread the word.
How To Get Your Angel ABC Colouring Pages Alphabet Printable’s?
Click the image below to get your free Angel Colouring/Coloring downloads and either send to the printer or upload to the pc and use on a colouring or processing programme However, make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off.
The files are all individual PNG files, these can be printed directly to A4 sheets for individual letter colouring pages, or uploaded to word or Canva and used to make work sheets and words.
More Home Learning Inspiration
Also if you are struggling for art inspiration check out my fun Things To Do With Paper post. There are so many great craft ideas.
If You’re Having Problems?
Check out my trouble shooting page, hopefully it will answer any questions you may have.
Also please do pop over to Instagram, or TikTok and give me a follow and if you make a project please do tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day! This is also where I share all my projects in progress.