This FREE printable Wizard Colouring Pages Alphabet Letters And Numbers is packed with all the spooky things you associate with wizards and witches such as broomsticks, magic wands and potion bottles.
These Colouring Alphabet Letters And Number Pages make great colouring activities. Use them for planning teacher led Halloween themed lesson and fun witch and wizard themed art projects in the home.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended at no extra cost to yourself. As an amazon associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
What You Will Find Here
Ideas For Using These Wizard Colouring Pages Printable Themed ABC Alphabet And Numbers
- IT, printing out or uploading to Word, Canva or Pages for online word forming or colouring
- Dexterity, cutting all the letters out into squares
- Maths, using the numbers to create sums and problems (You may need to print out 2 sets of numbers.)
- These are also perfect for teachers to decorate classrooms, to create a Wizard themed banner or wall
- Make home made banners
- Art, make Wizard birthday cards
- They are also great for Wizard themed monochrome scrapbook layouts.
The Best Tools for Coloring
- Soft core colored pencils ( easy to blend best for adults and artists )
- Colouring pencils for kids
- Felt tip pens for children ( washable are best for kids )
- Alcohol markers to blend ( need to be printed on a pen marker pad or they will bleed)
- Printer paper
How To Get Your Wizard ABC Colouring Pages Alphabet And Number Set Of Printable’s?
Click here or the image below to get your free Wizard Colouring/Coloring downloads and either send to the printer or upload to the pc and use on a colouring or processing programme. If you’re a subscriber, the download is ready for you in the free members area under printable Alphabets. The link to the page is in your members email. However, make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off.
More Home Learning Inspiration
Also if you are struggling for art inspiration check out my fun Things To Do With Paper post. There are so many great craft ideas.
If You’re Having Problems?
Check out my trouble shooting page, hopefully it will answer any questions you may have.
Also please do pop over to Instagram, or TikTok and give me a follow and if you make a project please do tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day! This is also where I share all my projects in progress.