We are so excited to share these Halloween Printable Colouring Pages, Letters And Numbers for spooking Halloween themed colouring, card and banners and home school and learning activities.
Halloween is such an exciting time of year, winter is drawing in Christmas and snowy winter weather is on its way and its time to dress up celebrate the season and eat all the candy and sweets. What’s not to love?
Living so far in the country we don’t get any trick or treaters, but I love going into the nearest village and seeing the joy the season brings brings. This cute set will help you to create that very same Halloween Magic at home.
What You Will Find Here
Ideas For Using These Halloween Colouring Pages Printable Themed ABC Alphabet And Numbers
- Halloween Themed Art, colouring in the alphabet.
- Halloween Classroom decor.
- Art, creating Halloween collages.
- Spelling, creating spelling games.
- Maths, using the numbers to create sums and problems (You may need to print out 2 sets of numbers.)
- These are also perfect for teachers to decorate classrooms, to create a Halloween themed banner or wall.
8 Thrilling Halloween Facts
- Every year Halloween takes place on the 31st October.
- The origins of Halloween began around 2000 years ago.
- Jack-o’-lanterns were once made out of turnips, potatoes and beets.
- Candy Corn was originally called ‘Chicken Feed’.
- Halloween is the second most commercial holiday in America.
- The fastest pumpkin carving took only 16.47 seconds.
- Skittles are the most popular candy.
- In some places the night before Halloween is Known as ‘Mischief Night’.
How To Get Your Halloween ABC Colouring Pages Alphabet And Number Set Of Printable’s?
Click here or the image below to get your free Halloween Colouring/Coloring downloads and either send to the printer or upload to the pc and use on a colouring or processing programme. However, make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off.
More Home Learning Inspiration
Also if you are struggling for art inspiration check out my fun Things To Do With Paper post. There are so many great craft ideas.
If You’re Having Problems?
Check out my trouble shooting page, hopefully it will answer any questions you may have.
Also please do pop over to Instagram, and give me a follow and if you make a project please do tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day! This is also where I share all my projects in progress.