Are you adding an Elf to your family bubble this Christmas? Because there has been lots of talk of Elves having to quarantine this year! However the great news is that as long as the Elves come with an official North Pole Quarantine certificate they are able to move straight into your home. Also after 24 hours quarantine are totally safe to cause chaos as they do every year. To help the process run smoothly I have made these cute Elf On The Shelf Face Mask templates and quarantine certificates, which can be cut out ready for Elf arrival day.
Do also check out my ELF Alphabet, otherwise known as the Elf-abet. This is perfect for creating personalised letters and colouring pages. And my Elf Countdown Christmas Sticker Templates, Elf Travel Stamps and Printable Elf Money.
What’s In The Elf On The Shelf Quarantine Kit?
An Official North Pole Santa Claus Signed Quarantine Certificate.
This will give your family the peace of mind that your family Elf or Elves have indeed carried out a pre quarantine at the North Pole and attended no Elf parties. Simple carry out 24 hours quarantine at your end and your family elf is good to go. This official North Pole document has spaces for your Elves to fill out and personalise on arrival.
An Elf Face Mask Template
(2 versions) For you to cut on a Cricut machine. Or indeed cut out a template on paper and draw onto felt or fabric to cut out by hand. Ask your Elf to send their measurements to get a good mask fit!
North Pole Stickers To Label Your Elf Quarantine Container.
These can printed or cut out on vinyl on a Cricut machine for a box or acrylic container. Vital to ensure no Elves are hurt in magical transit. I think this would have looked better backed with a solid while vinyl rectangle.
How To Get Hold Of My Elf On The Shelf Quarantine Kit
Simply click on the image below and enter your email address and I will pop the Elf Quarantine kit across to you. However if the pop up does not appear, check your pop up blocker. Additionally if the email doesn’t arrive, check your spam folder.
You Will Need To Prepare Your Elf On The Shelf Quarantine Kit.
- An Elf OBS!, but the North Pole Will be sending that!
- Cricut Maker (Optional)
- Cricut Vinyl (Optional)
- Canva To Add Details To Certificates. (I use the free version)
- Felt To Make Your Elf On The Shelf Face Mask With The Templates
- A4 Paper
25 Elf On The Shelf Mischief Ideas For 2020
Also if you are struggling for inspiration to get you through 25 days of Elf mischief here are some simple ideas to help out. And also take the stress out of Elf season.
- Leave Elf Banners
- Or Elf Colouring Pages
- Make sledges with candy canes or ski’s with lolly sticks
- Roast marshmallows next to a tv fire ( Never a real one)
- Tie a toy to a train track
- Set up a toy making workshop with Playmobil or lego
- Cover a room in toilet roll
- Wrap up the fruit in the fruit bowl
- Make a diy snow scene for the elf to play in and make snow angels
- Set up a toy school and chalk board
- Hang from the lights with monkey in a barrel
- Set up a card game or Monopoly with Buzz and Woody
- Make snow flakes and elf snow men
- Freeze small toys into ice balls!
- Make an elf climbing wall with velcro strips
- Make a costume from a Pringles or Smarties tube
- Set up an Elf car/truck race track
- Draw pictures and leave messages on banana skins
- Use a t rex as a horse
- Make an elf bubble bath with marshmallows
- Make Elf angel wings
- Fly with buzz lightyear
- Set up a mini busking station
- Bake cookies but get flour everywhere