The time has come to start preparing for Christmas and one of my favourite parts of the festivities is wrapping presents. I spend so long looking for the right Christmas gift tags, and rarely find what I am looking for. So this year I decided to create my own Printable Christmas Gift Tags.
Why Make Printable Christmas Gift Tags?
I knew I wanted to go with a pastel theme. But also want to use all recyclable wrapping paper this year. Thus figuring that pretty tags, re usable ribbon, brown paper and little foliage is going to be the way forward.
It’s only when you start to consider the tons of wrapping paper you use, that you start to consider how much wrapping paper is not recyclable. It may only be a small step. But my aim is to wrap my gifts naturally and at the same time make them a little more unique.
I Created My Tags On My Cricut Maker Using Print And Cut.
However if you just want to print, cut out and go here is the Free Printable PDF File.
Just send this image to your printer and cut your tags out with a craft knife. Using a hole punch to make the holes.
And ribbon or wool for your string, which I just lopped then threaded through the hole.
If You Would Like To Have A Go At Making Printable Christmas Gift Tags On Your Cricut Maker, Check Out My Tips Below.
You will need
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air
- Printer, I use the HP Envy 5020 not only is it inexpensive but works perfectly alongside my Cricut Maker.
- Cricut Printable Card, If you use card stock ensure it is cut exactly to 21.60cm by 28.00cm
- Ribbon, string or wool to tie your tags.
How To Make Printable Christmas Gift Tags.
- Start by choosing a tag template.
- Once you have decided on your template, duplicate it 4 times or however many you require for each pattern.
- Next choose a colour for each tag.
- Once you have chosen your colour search for images and text to decorate the front of your tag.
- When you are happy with the placement of your images and text right click and flatten the image, this step is essential fo print and cut to work.
- You can now size your gift tag, once happy duplicate as many times as you need to.
- Now click make.
- Load your printer with Cricut Printable Card and send to print, ensuring your printer is calibrated. CLICK HERE FOR PRINT AND CUT TIPS.
- Now load on your printed images onto a blue cutting mat and send to cut.
- Click for the finished project in the Cricut Design Space.
Images And Fonts Used In This Project.
Please not this post contains affiliate links.
Pin My Christmas Gift Tags For Later