And we are finally dipping our toes into summer time, with the promise of long hot sunny Sundays I thought it was time for another frozen cocktail recipe. And I may just have a few more in mind! It’s the sunshine, that makes me cocktail crazy! But let’s start with a simple gin and orange slush.
As soon as the sun is out it has me running for my smoothie maker and dreaming up easy concoctions to blitz into frozen gin cocktails.
And this gin slush is the simplest frozen cocktail
Perfect for lazy days when you want cocktail vibes without the effort. Life is crazy at the moment, there doesn’t seem to be many moments of quiet between the chaos. Are you nodding your head? That’s family life isn’t it?
For Gin And Orange Slush You Will Need
- 3 measures of Gin I used Batch Big Trouble Gin ( which is blooming fabulous with tonic too)
- 150 ml of fresh orange juice
- 150 ml of soda water
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 orange sliced
- Measure the gin, orange and ice into a smoothie beaker
- Blitz until you get a slush consistency
- Add the soda water and stir
- Garnish with a slice of orange
And there you have it, the perfect simple summer cocktail for hot sunny days in the garden. Sometimes you don’t want complicated. On chill days or when you are grabbing a quick 10 minutes amidst all the chaos you just want EASY.
Pin Gin And Orange Slush For Later