Hoorah for the weekend almost being here. And as we limp towards the end of the week I have the perfect Apple And Honey Gin Prosecco Cocktail With Elderflower Foam cocktail recipe to take you into the weekend. Because you don’t have to go out to drink cocktails, am I right?
And who doesn’t love a great gin fizz cocktail?
There is nothing better than whipping up a quick cocktail to start off the weekend or wow friends at a dinner party. And you don’t need to be a cocktail pro to make this ever so impressive and very delicious Apple and Honey Gin And Prosecco Cocktail With Elderflower Foam using my new favourite gin Batch Apple And Honey January innovations gin.
If you love Batch Industrial Strength then you will love Apple and Honey its delicious. Amazing to drink on its own with tonic. But it was also crying out to made into a cheeky cocktail.
So here we go, another quick and easy gin cocktail.
Batch Apple and Honey Gin with Prosecco and Elderflower Foam.
- 2 double measures Batch Apple And Honey Gin
- 600 ml Prosecco
- 2 tbsp Caster Suger
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 3 Egg Whites Make sure they are pasteurised
- 25 ml Elderflower Presse Or Liqueur depending on how boozy you want your cocktail
- 4 Slices Apple To garnish
- First put your egg and elderflower presse into a cocktail shaker and shake for a good 2 minutes until it forms into a frothy foam
- Dip the rim of your glass into the honey and then the caster sugar to create a honey sugar coated rim. ( I used vintage champagne glasses)
- Pour the apple and honey gin and champagne equally between 4 glasses and mix with a stirrer to endure it combines.
- Pour the elderflower foam on top to create a creamy frothy top and garnish with a slice of apple
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 341Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 50mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 4gSugar: 36gProtein: 3g
If you fancy trying out innovations then use this link to get £10 of your first month by using the code “Chaos” at the checkout.
Disclosure, I pay for my subscription but do get gin points if anyone uses the code.