With the glorious weather showing no signs of cooling down and BBQs in full force all over the country, extra food means extra dessert. And it’s not always easy to stay healthy is it? So I wanted to share this amazing Slimming World dessert, it is relatively quick and easy to make and is a great show stopper dessert.
My problem in this weather is finding healthy slimming world desserts to offer my guests that still taste delicious.
That do not taste like low-fat desserts, that my guests will love and not feel as if they are being put on an enforced diet. However by choosing tasty Slimming World desserts I can have the best of both worlds.
You know when you make something amazing and then forget about it, or is it just me that does that? Then last week when I was wracking my brains for best slimming world recipes to stop me eating all these ice-lollies. And something delicious to offer guests as a refreshing and healthy BBQ, dinner party sweet. When this amazing dessert came back to me, how do you forget something this good? And for another great Slimming World Dessert try out my low syn meringues here.
So here you go, and enjoy……..
How to make Slimming World Desserts, Passion Fruit Champagne Jelly Dessert
- To make 8 you will need:
- 4 sheets of Dr Oetker Leaf Gelatin
- 12 passion fruits, halved
- 1 tbsp of sweetener
- 90 ml prosecco
- 200g pomegranate seeds
- Soak the gelatin in cold water for 10 minutes or until softened.
- Scoop the seeds and pulp from half the passion fruit into a food processer.
- Pulse for a few seconds and then pass through a sieve.
- Discard the seeds.
- Scoop the remaining seeds and pulp from the passion fruit into a saucepan with 200ml water and the sweetener.
- Place on medium heat and stir until the sweetener has dissolved. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Then stir in the sparkling wine and sieved passion fruit.
- Remove the gelatin from the bowl and squeeze away excess water.
- Put in a mug with 4 tbsp. of boiling water and stir until dissolved.
- Allow to cool and stir in the passion fruit mixture.
- Spoon the pomegranate seeds into 8 small tumblers saving some to decorate, and divide the mixture between the tumblers. Chill for 4-6 hours or until set. Decorate with pomegranate seeds.
Click here for a downloadable pdf version.
Pin Slimming World Passion Fruit Champagne Jelly Slimming World Desserts for later