Photos From Kardamena Harbour in Kos At Dusk

Its seems so long ago since we were wandering the beautiful streets along the little port town of Kardamena with the sun streaming down on us. Jack complaining he was to hot. He is always either to hot or too cold! There is not optimum temperature it seems when you are a teen.

Those wonderful evenings watching dusk settle of the prettiest of fishing/ port towns. Wandering thorough the pretty streets chatting to traders and stopping for the occasional glass of wine. I love moments like this as I have our little family all together, everyone is happy and spirits are high. And we are not rushing to be anywhere.

Because that’s the reality of everyday life isn’t it? Amazing but soooo busy, always needing to be at the net appointment of football training. Or coordinating school and college drop off times.

Anyhow for now I am going to keep living those wonderful memories of hot sunny evenings in the hope we get to jet off and enjoy them again somewhere very soon.

Dusk in Kardamena Kos www.extraordinarychaos.com

Kardemana at Dusk www.extraordinarychaos.com

Looking out to sea from the town of Kardamena www.extraordianrychaos.com

Sunset at Kardamena Port

The sun setting over Kos www.extraordinarychaos.com

Photalife

1. 10th September 2017 / 12:31 am

Lovely shots, Sarah. There’s something innately relaxing about looking back on photos of water, isn’t there? Many of my favourite shots from our holiday are of views of Lake Garda. They’re lovely memories to hold on to in the long months before the next trip and as the evenings draw in.

11th September 2017 / 10:20 pm

Yes Tim theres is, it just makes me feel calm, I bet that was the most incredible holiday x

2. 10th September 2017 / 6:56 am

Yes, keep enjoying those evenings! All those images are instantly relaxing. Looks so peaceful. And with the start of school again, life is about to get chaotic. I feel it too. #MySundayphoto

11th September 2017 / 10:24 pm

Ha ha yes the chaos is well and truly back here !

3. 10th September 2017 / 8:26 am

Lovely photos, it feels so calm and relaxing there

4. 10th September 2017 / 12:35 pm

Absolutely my favourite time of day in Greece. we are off to the mainland on Wednsesday, I hope the weather will hold for us too.

5. 10th September 2017 / 2:47 pm