The Mercedes Benz Museum In Stuttgart, Germany

Ah this is the last of my Stuttgart posts- Visiting The Mercedes Benz Museum

There was so much to share. I enjoyed so many wonderful experiences. I am not sure at the time in the whirlwind of a trip its hard to take it all in. It’s only when you get home, analyse your photos. You start to realise how truly blessed you are to experience so many wonderful things in one trip.

I want to share some of my photos from the Mercedes-Benz Museum.

I am not the biggest lover of cars. As long as they have heated seats, blue tooth, and sat nav I am a happy bunny. But you can’t not appreciate the aesthetics and beauty of a vintage car can you?

And actually as a non car lover, I would say visit the Mercedes Museum it is fantastic.

I thoroughly enjoyed my little walk through car memory lane. Because one thing that I really appreciate is history, and stories. And the Mercedes Museum has that in abundance. Tracking automotive history from the very first engine right through to cars of today it is a very interesting trip through history. Tip, use the headsets, there are so many interesting stories told in relation to each stage of invention its history and the people behind them.

Tickets are 10€ for a day ticket or 5€ for an evening ticket. 14 and under are free and 14-17 5€. Or all admission free with an active StuttCard.

The Mercedes Benz Museum In Stuttgart, Germany

The Mercedes Benz Museum In Stuttgart, Germany

5 Hints and Tips For Staying In Stuttgart

5 Hints and Tips For Staying In Stuttgart

The Mercedes Benz Museum In Stuttgart, Germany

The Mercedes Benz Museum In Stuttgart, Germany

The Mercedes Benz Museum In Stuttgart, Germany

The Mercedes Benz Museum In Stuttgart, Germany

The Mercedes Benz Museum In Stuttgart, Germany

The Mercedes Benz Museum In Stuttgart, Germany

The Mercedes Benz Museum In Stuttgart, Germany

Pin For Later

A look at some of the vintage cars at the The Mercedes Benz Museum Stuttgart, Germany and great family museum

Photalife

SaveSave

1. 22nd January 2017 / 12:10 am

Cool! As you know, our boys are car-mad and we are swinging by Stuttgart as part of our grand European tour this summer. We’ll definitely be stopping here and at the Porsche Museum …. 🙂

22nd January 2017 / 7:40 pm

Tim you will love it! There is so much to do in the region x

2. 22nd January 2017 / 12:25 am

I’m definitely going to have to let my husband see this post … he’s going to love your fabulous photos.

22nd January 2017 / 7:41 pm

Ah thank you, it is such an incredible place to visit x

3. 22nd January 2017 / 12:28 am

Old cars are really quite beautiful. My husband would have been in his element here.

22nd January 2017 / 7:42 pm

Fiona they really are, I loved looking at them all and hearing their history it was os interesting x

4. 22nd January 2017 / 5:49 am

Great designs and awesome engineering. You don’t have to be a car lover to enjoy such things. COuld look at these iamge for ages. #MySUndayPhoto

22nd January 2017 / 7:44 pm

Ah thanks John and yes you are so right, there is something os beautiful about them x

5. 22nd January 2017 / 6:01 am

Beautiful photos Sarah. The lighting is perfect and makes me want to reach out and touch the cars. Even I can appreciate the beauty of those vintage cars through your photos.

xx

22nd January 2017 / 7:45 pm

Ah thanks so much Debbie, they really are very beautiful, I would love to try to drive one x

6. 22nd January 2017 / 8:34 am

What an amazing place to visit. I would love to look around there one day

22nd January 2017 / 7:46 pm

It is fab Darren, a wonderful visit x

7. 22nd January 2017 / 11:28 am

They are such beautiful cars and look like they’ve been designed so well. I’d love to see them and I’d probably have to drag my husband out of there. You packed in so much into your trip but I love doing things like that too! 🙂

22nd January 2017 / 7:47 pm

Tas it was so wonderful although I felt a bit guilty as I knew Chris and the boys would love it x

8. 22nd January 2017 / 12:13 pm

These are such beautiful cars and your photos are stunning too #MySundayPhoto

22nd January 2017 / 7:48 pm

Ah thanks you so much,it was a beautiful placate visit and oh the history is amazing so interesting x

22nd January 2017 / 7:49 pm

Ah thank you so much, it is a wonderful place to visit x

9. 22nd January 2017 / 4:19 pm

Wow, those photos are amazing. I’m not a big car fan but I do quite like these type of museums.

22nd January 2017 / 7:51 pm

Thanks so much Emma, it was really quite beautiful x

10. 10th April 2017 / 7:52 am

Great for little motor lovers – actually any kid would love this!!

11. 10th April 2017 / 8:23 am

Some fascinating looking old cars – I like cars even though I hate driving!

12. 10th April 2017 / 9:58 am

I’m just like you, I’m not the biggest car fan but I appreciate the look of a vintage vehicle. I really don’t understand the excitement around modern super cars. Mr Tin Box despairs at me 🙂 #MondayEscapes

13. 10th April 2017 / 10:55 am

These cars look so beautiful and elegant! I have a car-crazy 6 year old and I don’t always share this passion. Things changes when you put me in front of a vintage, elegant vehicle though: I would love this!

14. 10th April 2017 / 11:40 am

I love old fashioned cars! These are beautiful pictures too! Sarah #MondayEscapes

15. 10th April 2017 / 11:58 am

I totally get what you mean, I am also no car fan, but this museum looks like fun!
    Found your blog through #MondayEscapes

16. 10th April 2017 / 4:48 pm

This is one for my husband! He likes planes, ships and cars. These ones really are stunning I could even be persuaded! #MondayEscapes

17. 10th April 2017 / 5:39 pm

Oh wow, I think my dad would really love this, and I can just imagine a lot of little boys just being in car-themed heaven!

18. 10th April 2017 / 5:43 pm

Aha! I had someone telling me all about this museum recently! I’m not a big car person, but the classics always look beautiful and I enjoyed the motor museum in Beaulieu when I went. Lovely old cars! #mondayescapes

19. 10th April 2017 / 6:59 pm

We visited the Porsche Museum in Stuttgart I felt the same way – I’m not a car fan but it was still an interesting visit nonetheless. Nice photos! #MondayEscapes

20. 10th April 2017 / 7:07 pm

I know exactly NOTHING about cars, but I love looking at vintage cars anyway. There’s some kind of old-worldy charm that reminds me of movies like Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and The Sound of Music. These are so shiny and gorgeous, what a great place to visit in Stuttgart! #Monday Escapes

21. 11th April 2017 / 1:49 am

I am not a fan of cars neither. My husband is and he would love to visit a museum like this. I think I would enjoy the museum too. Those cars look beautiful (so different from what we have in modern times). #MondayEscapes

22. 11th April 2017 / 1:21 pm

Oh yes, vintage is certainly very stylish – no wonder you enjoyed the museum. So classy.
    #mondayescapes

23. 11th April 2017 / 2:15 pm

Great pictures! We’re just up the road from the UK Mercedes Benz World and they have a few lovely vintage cars there too – my boys love it!
    #MondayEscapes.

24. 11th April 2017 / 5:46 pm

I am not a huge car fan but I think even I would find this place interesting! I love seeing those old cars and stuff! #MondayEscapes

25. 11th April 2017 / 9:15 pm

I love your photos. We actually own a Mercedes. I wish it looked like one of these though!! It’s always nice to go somewhere you wouldn’t normally visit #mondayescapes

26. 11th April 2017 / 11:27 pm

So shiny! I knew of the BMW museum by Munich, but didn’t know Mercedes Benz had a museum as well. Sounds like a great experience.

27. 14th April 2017 / 5:04 pm

On first sight I thought my hubby may be interested in this blog post. He mentioned they used it as a backdrop in a children’s programme. Great to read that there’s something for everyone. #MondayEscapes

28. 20th April 2017 / 9:08 pm

You take such great photos! At first glance, I thought that my husband would love this place. But after reading your post and admiring your pictures, I think I would love it as well! #MondayEscapes