I know we are creeping into September, but cocktails are for life not just for summer right? There is something sunny and cheery about a cocktail that makes you smile no matter the weather. Also as an eternal host I like to have a bit of a cocktail repertoire up my sleeve. Therefore I thought offering my guests delicious Passion Fruit Cocktails would be the perfect addition to a gathering. This slightly Frozen Passion Fruit Daiquiri is the first of many Passion Fruit Cocktails I plan to share.
Why slightly frozen I hear you ask? Especially when I adore thick frozen slushy cocktails? However it just didn’t feel right this time.
This delicious Passion Fruit Daiquiri felt like more of an elegant short drink, that should be icy cold with a bit of a frost, but a lot of froth. And that is exactly what I have achieved with this sophisticated passion fruit cocktail.
How To Make A Frozen Passion Fruit Daiquiri
- A single measure of vodka
- Double measure of coconut rum
- 1 glass of fresh passion fruit juice ( whatever glass you intend to use to serve)
- 1 glass of ice, don’t overfill with ice you need enough to make the drink frosty but not frozen and slushy.
- 2 passion fruits
- Add the all of the ingredients except for the passion fruit into a blender and blitz for a couple of seconds.
- Remove the pulp from 1 of the passion fruits and add to the cocktail mix and give a shake. Do this after blending as blended passion fruit seeds are gritty!
- Pour the mix into 2 martini glasses or champagne saucers, but leave a little room to add half a passion fruit.
- Add half a washed passion fruit into the middle of the cocktail
- Serve with a straw and spoon and enjoy.
Don't use to much ice unless you want more of a slush consistency.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1 Glass
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 600Total Fat: .4gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 235mgCarbohydrates: 126gFiber: 30gSugar: 48gProtein: 11g
In short this is the perfect cocktail recipe no matter the weather, its quick and easy to make and tastes incredible. And if you would rather a long drink, add more ice and go fully frozen.
To get your hands on these gorgeous Champagne bowls, perfect for serving show stopping margaritas and daiquiris and of course champagne and fizz check out Amazon.
For more cocktail ideas check out my east summer cocktail post. Which is packed full of delicious recipes. Many of my favourite and most popular cocktails recipes, shared by myself. Additionally a few favourites from other lifestyle bloggers.
Giving you everything you need to create a fantastic cocktail party or be prepared for drinks with friends with a few key ingredients.
Please note this post contains an affiliate link.
Pin This Fantastic Passion Fruit Cocktail For Later.