Junior Suite On The Norwegian Bliss

The Norwegian Bliss is Norwegian Cruise Lines newest ship.

And being over 20 decks high and packed with family friendly activities, delicious places to dine and cool bars this is the ultimate destination cruise ship. With itineraries such as Alaska and the Caribbean the NCL Bliss promised wall to wall family fun, culinary experiences and exhilarating destinations.

I have just spent an incredible couple of days exploring this breathtaking ship and can’t wait to share more over on cruising with kids.

Norwegian Bliss www.extraordinarychaos.com

But what about the cruise ship cabins, your home from home whilst you are seeing the world?

We all have different opinions on which and where are the best rooms on a cruise ship.  However if you are booking a family cruise then a Norwegian Bliss Junior Suite may just be the suite for you.

I will be uploading an NCL Bliss cabin tour shortly but until then I wanted to share a few images of these very stylish and well-appointed staterooms.

My cabin, no 14202 was mid ship stateroom and had unobstructed views of the sea.  And if you are cruising with kids there is also a safety lock high up on the balcony door for that little peace of mind.

view of a jnr suite onboard NCL Bliss

Junior Suite on Norwegian Bliss www.extraordianrychoas.com

Inside a junior suite on the Norwegian Bliss www.extraordinarychaos.com

Things you can expect to be standard in your NCL Bliss mini suite.

Bliss Collection by Norwegian™ featuring fine linens, pillows and a memory foam mattress or mattress topper

A private balcony

Coffee and tea facilities

Enhanced double shower and wash basin

Complimentary products in the bathroom

Bathroom in the Norwegian Bliss Mini Suite with large shower www.extraordinarychaos.com

Toiletries onboard the Norwegian Bliss www.extraordinarychaos.com

Room Service menus offering delicious options for breakfast, lunch and dinner

TV, refrigerator, safe and hair dryer

USB socket on each bedside lamp

Sitting area

Lower beds arranged as a queen-size bed

Cabins can accommodate up to 4 people

Balcony on a mini suite onboard the Norwegian Bliss www.extraordinarychaos.com

Glass of wine on balcony www.extraordinarychoas.com

If you are travelling with teenagers you may also consider connecting staterooms to give you a little more privacy. Check out cruise ship deck plans to identify where connecting staterooms are located. Although the mini suite is roomy enough for a family travelling with two teenagers/children!

Pin For Later

Junior Suite on the Norwegian Bliss, cabin 14202 midship cabin is well appointed with a luxury bathroom, balcony and uninterupted sea views.

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

1. 21st April 2018 / 2:12 pm

Wow, that was a quick blog update, you’re only just off the ship. She looked great.. tbh I think I would prefer to sail Bliss than Symphony. The gokarts are certainly a first.. showed the video clips to hubby that folk had been Tweeting/IGing and I think Bliss is now on the to-sail list for us 😉

• SarahJChristie 28th April 2018 / 6:38 pm

I had a long train journey home Sanna, Oh wow she is breathtaking. The go-carts are incredible you would love it there is so much to do x

• SarahJChristie 28th April 2018 / 6:39 pm

Its amzing how comfortable you can live in a cruise cabin and the bathroom was huge in the mini suite for a cruise ship x

2. 21st April 2018 / 10:19 pm

This looks lovely! I love the idea of a short cruise for a couple of days, Si desperately wants to go on a cruise but I think I would like a 2 day ‘taster’ style one to check how I found it first, since I used to struggle with sea sickness on the ferry to France eek ha! A cruise does sound amazing though 🙂

Stevie x

• SarahJChristie 28th April 2018 / 7:09 pm

Stevie cruising is amazing we have cruised since the boys were little and its the perfect way to see the world and trust me if you cruise out of Barcelona in the summer then you wont feel it, the ships are huge and so smooth x

3. 24th April 2018 / 11:58 am

You were exactly one deck up from me. I was in 13202. #smallworld

Your photos and video are great. Would you book the cabin again for a future cruise? I wasn’t convinced by the space compared to a regular balcony cabin. Mind you, I’d much rather sail in The Haven – did you see the top end cabin? WOW! Shame I can’t afford the price tag 🙁

• SarahJChristie 30th April 2018 / 9:57 pm

Thanks David, Yes I would actually as I loved the size of the bathroom which is a big deal with teens, I agree the cabin was not as big as some JNR suites we have stayed in but sort of expected that and the storage was ample too, omg I know the Have Cabin was amazing x

4. 27th April 2018 / 7:21 pm

Wasn’t it such a lovely ship- I loved sitting on my cabin here enjoying the sun. I did wonder if the balcony staterooms might be too narrow but they were really well designed and the bathroom was wonderful. Such a comfy bed too!

• SarahJChristie 30th April 2018 / 9:58 pm

Me to Cathy that balcony was divine, I have always gone for an aft cabin but its so less windy on the side x

5. 28th April 2018 / 12:06 pm

I’ve only ever been on one ocean cruise around the Mediterranean and that was years ago, when we had a suite, similar to this one, with our son on the sofabed. Your bathroom here is much bigger though!
    We loved waking up in a new place every day. I can’t believe how cruises have changed so much since our trip – so many more family-friendly features.

• SarahJChristie 30th April 2018 / 10:00 pm

The bathroom was incredible Trish, I know cruising seems to update so ofter which is so exciting x

6. 28th April 2018 / 7:47 pm

Love the idea of connecting rooms for teenagers. That would be excellent and give everyone a bit more space. Looks very very different from the rooms I have had on cruise ships in the past! in fact the whole boat looks different! 😀

• SarahJChristie 30th April 2018 / 10:01 pm

Its a great idea isn’t it Emma, and yes perfect to have a little space. The rooms was so stylish and oh my the best was so comfy x

• SarahJChristie 30th April 2018 / 10:03 pm

I was the first person to sleep in the cabin it was gorgeous Nell and that view was divine x

7. 29th April 2018 / 7:49 pm

I love how clean and fresh the cabins look! But the bonus is definitely the balcony. What a perfect spot for a glass of wine!

• SarahJChristie 30th April 2018 / 10:04 pm

Totally the perfect spot for a glass of wine, I love having a balcony x

8. 29th April 2018 / 11:01 pm

Your cabin was lovely Sarah! Bet you thoroughly enjoyed relaxing on that balcony with a glass of bubbles! Look forward to hearing more about what you got up to;)

• SarahJChristie 30th April 2018 / 10:06 pm

Oh I loved it just looking at to sea, there is nothing better is there?

9. 30th April 2018 / 10:45 am

I am quite shocked how big this cabin is! I always imagined them to be quite small and pokey!

• SarahJChristie 30th April 2018 / 10:12 pm

It is spacious and had plenty of storage and the bathroom was amazing the best I have ever had on a cruise ship x

10. 30th April 2018 / 10:54 am

It looks like a lovely cabin! I’ve never been on a cruise and this has me fascinated!

• SarahJChristie 30th April 2018 / 10:14 pm

Susanna you and your family would love it there is so much to do x

• SarahJChristie 30th April 2018 / 10:16 pm

Claire it blooming amazing I totally fell in love with all that NCL has to offer x

11. 30th April 2018 / 12:27 pm

It sounds wonderful and great knowing that there is a safety lock high up on the balcony door. I think i’d love sitting out on the balcony with a glass of something while the kids slept!

• SarahJChristie 30th April 2018 / 10:18 pm

Daisy that is the best feeling sitting on the balcony whilst everyone is sleeping and the lock is very reassuring when they are little x

12. 30th April 2018 / 12:38 pm

Aren’t the rooms gorgeous! Lovely it, so stylish. And I groaned at that wine and sunshine shot, I need to book a cruise again!

• SarahJChristie 30th April 2018 / 10:19 pm

I know they really are Penny, ha ha you do ! x

13. 30th April 2018 / 8:43 pm

I’ve never ever been keen on the idea of a cruise, I have to be honest. The rooms do look pretty god though I have to say. I had no idea you could even have a balcony on a cruise ship!

• SarahJChristie 30th April 2018 / 10:20 pm

Ha ha really Chloe, honestly we love it as a family there is so much to do x

14. 30th April 2018 / 8:51 pm

Sarah it looks so so lovely! Loved following your trip, The rooms looks really stylish, and that wine shot – heavenly!!!

• SarahJChristie 30th April 2018 / 10:22 pm

Ah thanks Katy it was the most wonderful trip I had a great time I love cruising its a great way to travel x

15. 30th April 2018 / 9:08 pm

This junior suite looks modern and stylish. I think we could make ourselves very comfortable there for a cruise with NCL

• SarahJChristie 30th April 2018 / 10:25 pm

It is so stylish Zena I will definitely cruise with NCL again x

16. 30th April 2018 / 9:34 pm

So much space! I thought a cruise with kids might seem cramped but that looks amazing!

• SarahJChristie 30th April 2018 / 10:28 pm

Oh Erin it is quite the opposite the cabins are not a big as land based hotel rooms but they are so well planned you have everything you need and dont feel cramped at all x