A Walk In The Village Of Luss, My Sunday Photo

When we were visiting Cameron Lodges in Scotland we really wanted to visit the village of Luss.

Luss is only a 10 minute drive from Cameron House and is the perfect chocolate box village. If you are visiting Cameron Lodges is so worth the 10 minutes drive to check out this beautiful corner of the world. With it’s winding streets, cottages and pretty village shops you almost feel like you have been taken back in time. Scotland is just breaking and its villages like this that just make you want to keep going back for more.

The boys had complained, they had wanted to chill in the lodge rather than get out for a walk. But once we got to the Loch edge they spent ages taking photos and skimming stones. Days like this, where you are all chilled out and enjoying your surroundings, watching boats pottering on the Loch are just priceless.

A Walk In The Village Of Luss, My Sunday Photo

A Walk In The Village Of Luss, My Sunday Photo
A Walk In The Village Of Luss, My Sunday PhotoA Walk In The Village Of Luss, My Sunday Photo
A Walk In Luss, My Sunday Photo

A Walk In The Village Of Luss, My Sunday Photo

A Walk In The Village Of Luss, My Sunday Photo

A Walk In The Village Of Luss, My Sunday Photo

A Walk In The Village Of Luss, My Sunday Photo

A Walk In The Village Of Luss, My Sunday Photo

A Walk In The Village Of Luss, My Sunday Photo

Photalife

1. 13th November 2016 / 12:20 am

Luss is such a pretty place – we visited it several years ago when staying with a friend in Scotland. I love all your photos looking over Loch Lomond – especially the final ones with the mist over the tops of the hills and the reflections in the water. Love the photo of the seagulls looking in opposite directions and nice to see you in front of the camera too – such a lovely happy photo! 🙂

13th November 2016 / 5:23 pm

Aw thanks Louise, yes I aim to get in front of that camera a little more x

2. 13th November 2016 / 12:27 am

I really love Luss -so pretty. Spent many childhood breaks here. In the 80’s and early 90’s they filmed the classic Scottish soap ‘Take the High Road’ there ha! Such a pretty part of Scotland.

3. 13th November 2016 / 12:27 am

That is the most amazing lake, all wonderful photos of such a beautiful spot.

4. 13th November 2016 / 5:56 am

You went to Luss!! Oh isn’t it just so so pretty? We just happened to stop because the boys all needed the loo and so glad we did. It really is a little gem of a place. I wish I’d gone to that fish restaurant there. Need to go back for that I think!

13th November 2016 / 5:25 pm

Tas this is not far from the Lodges we loved it too such a stunning place xx

5. 13th November 2016 / 8:34 am

Stunning photos, it looks like such a pretty place. I’m going to look this place up

6. 13th November 2016 / 12:08 pm

Looks so pretty and children always complain about going out, until they are out and having fun! #MySundayPhoto

7. 13th November 2016 / 4:34 pm

Such beautiful photos! Looks like a great place to go! #mysundayphoto

8. 13th November 2016 / 7:39 pm

Oh I think ‘Take the High Road’ might have been filmed there Sarah ha! A lovely place, I love the scenery in the first picture – amazing. Scotland is so pretty xx #mysundayphoto

9. 13th November 2016 / 8:26 pm

What beautiful photos, they really do the place justice.

10. 13th November 2016 / 11:50 pm

Glorious. Making me feel very homesick! Stunning set of images x

11. 14th November 2016 / 6:36 am

Wow, beautiful photos! I love all the reflections. My boys would probably moan at being dragged out too. Then they would end up loving it, just like your boys!

12. 14th November 2016 / 8:08 am

Goodness, that looks like such a beautiful place. Well worth the visit. The photos really show how chilled out you all were.