What You Will Find Here
Hello and welcome to Monday Escapes, I hope you have had a fab weekend? I have an exciting week ahead planned with a couple of days in London. An exciting visit to the Shard, afternoon tea and a baking lesson. So will be trying to organise myself a little today.
Claire and Lisa’s favourite posts from the last Monday Escapes are:
2 Travel Dads – Claire loves hearing about the places travel bloggers call home.
Claire also loved this post by Dotted Travels
Claire had a rather disappointing visit to Pompeii last year which was nothing to do with the site – it was the quality of their guide that was the problem. Bryna’s visit to Pompeii looks wonderful in comparison. It’s given Claire an urge to return and see it her way!
Lisa loved this post from Smart Mouse Travels
Cristin’s guide to St Louis brought back many great memories of her year studying in Midwest, USA. St Louis was my favourite place to head for the weekend!
Polly’s post from Our Seaside Baby has Lisa very excited for her upcoming trip to Bluestone.
She shares her highlights of staying at the resort and also visiting nearby Tenby beach which looks stunning.
And the winner of the Lonely Planet book this time is Claire from Dotted Line Travels please do get in touch to claim your prize!
What’s in it for you?
The number one thing is you’ll be sharing your fantastic posts with a like-minded community and grabbing some travel inspiration for yourself. As a bonus you have a chance to have your blog post posts featured on all four blogs each fortnight, introducing your blog to even more people. Our number one favourite post of the fortnight will also win a Lonely Planet destination guide, or a title from the Lonely Planet Kids range. (*T&C’s – The chosen Lonely Planet book must be in English and can only be sent to bloggers living within Europe).
So how do you join in?
• Link up to one post/photo – old or new.
• Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site, or a link back to the hosts.
• Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
• Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
• If you tweet any of us your links @minitravellers @sarahjchristie @tinboxtraveller or @travellovinfam, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
• Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes, we will show those photos some love.
Monday Escapes will go live every two weeks, alternating between the hosts and will be open Monday to Wednesday. Every fortnight we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos, and choosing a Photo of the Fortnight via Instagram.
There is also a Monday Escapes Pinterest Board – so if you’d like to start pinning some of your favourite photos, do get in touch.
So why link up over with Karen!